Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

unlocking your ship for your stronghold

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Strongholds
unlocking your ship for your stronghold

GryphonSatyr
03.25.2015 , 09:32 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by KerryK View Post
total utter waste of CC seriously

what ever class ship you own should automatically be unlocked there

its a useless no functioning area as it is so why not hook your player base up after they spent the cc on tat stronghold
and dropped funds on hanger
This.

Divmontut
11.28.2015 , 01:55 PM | #42
This game is amazing and has influenced me to support it quite a bit.
In the first month I bought the $5 Digital pack (with rl-dollar$), then subscribed, then bought $5 in CC, then bought my birthday gift: $40 US worth of CC.
Then I noticed a couple of things threatening to swat my cash hand away, a little insulted.

First, I used CC to buy a second alternate outfit slot, and outfits. Only when I went to use one of the alternate slots I started moving over aromor from my inventory & noticed I had to spend more credits just to "buy the changes" -- for slots and armor I just already purchased at exorbitant prices! That is ugly. Buy the changes? I just did, twice. The new armor and the new slots. Will you start charging me every time I change my own clothes?

Getting back to the (similar) topic: unlocking your own ship at your already triple-unlockd pad at your expensive stronghold:

THEN I find out that after unlocking the insanely expensive path to my Nar landing pad I have to go through this expense (regardless of the additional crafting or missions time gauntlet) to park MY ship on MY newly unlocked-at-great-expense-already landing pad?! I haven't even wrapped my head around the storyline or lore excuse for this.

To the suit that added these things -- you're going to wind up losing ten times more of my money in the long run, than you're making for a quick, extra buck now. These surprise triple charges for subscribers and CC buyers are insulting. Kind of like how you can't rent the movies online right now all of a sudden (you must buy them at inflated prices; way to promote piracy).

Game-wise, this decreases interest in the goals which, (conversely) in your defense, I know must be ingeniously managed in the first place, without undervaluing your own programming and admin.; I know it's a balance but it's pretty clear when its strays into the abusive. I know this is SW but it brings to mind Golem wringing his hands at some desk down the hall, a long way off from the coders' & GM's desks.

There's enough in this game to fix this ship thing now. Awesome game, though, when it doesn't make you want to leave out of principle.

AliGarciaF
03.22.2016 , 05:00 PM | #43
I wish SWTOR make the starship decorations be able to be placed on Coruscant and Dromund Kass strongholds.
"Think of my acts as you will, but do not doubt the reality..."
Alirio / Surnox SATELE SHAN Server
If you want 7 days of subscription, an access bundle for all your characters on your account, 1 free character transfer, some CC and more. Here is my referral link.