Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

unlocking your ship for your stronghold

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Strongholds
unlocking your ship for your stronghold

Kane_Ren
08.22.2014 , 03:42 PM | #11
There should be a massive platform you can park every ship on and reduce the cost to 1 dark project for each.
The problem with droid jesus is that he jumps around too much, you'd think he'd be a lot easier to nail down.

sfthirteen
08.23.2014 , 05:54 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Sam_Fargo View Post
So, to get these very expensive additional rooms for places that won't get used very often, you have to spend a Very large amount of Credits, then go hunting for all the above listed items (some of which you can craft/get from crew missions, others you will have to buy someplace - GTN or Cartel comes to mind) to make 1 very time-consuming expensive item, THEN, do it two more times to repeat said very expensive and time consuming process...

All for a bunch of pixels on a screen that represents something that really doesn't exist...and that no on in game will ever probably see, besides you.

Beginning to think that Bioware is only in this for the money....Our Money...whether it is Real or game creds...

But Hey...What do I know.
If you want to get down to it, nothing you do in this game will ever matter, so why bother?
Helm of Graush - Urukor - Sith Marauder - Annihilation

DoctorBeckett
08.24.2014 , 04:38 AM | #13
Not only every Class Ship should be unlocked for the stronghold, but every Class Ship LEGACY unlock (GTN, Mail, Vendor/Rep droid, Guild Bank, Cargo Bay....)should be accessible too. Use the Guild Bank system & allow deposits of credits for Legacy Storage!!

Shipwright
08.25.2014 , 05:18 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Taknir View Post
you need to craft or buy a dark project mk-1. they cost 6 alien data cubes, 6 biometric crystal alloy, war supplies: invasion force x1, rakata energy node x3, and self-perpetuating power cell x3.lol
There will be those who are really into doing this, but it strikes me as excessive. Personally, I can't see doing all this.

It is what has put me off getting Tatooine. Tatooine looks great, and it has the docking bay and I think another landing pad outside. Without a ship it seems unfinished to me.

So, not sure what I'll do as I really love the Tatooine stronghold, but this makes it an unlikely thing for me.

Master_Hitsugaya
08.25.2014 , 07:36 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by sfthirteen View Post
If you want to get down to it, nothing you do in this game will ever matter, so why bother?
You could make that argument for just about everything in life but hey I am not a nihilist myself.

On the other hand why can't we have our ship on The capital worlds they have landing pads?
Sammycakes-Jedi Sentinal
Sammycake-Powertech
Sammycakez-Sniper
Lordsammycakes-Sorcerer

Kianabamin
08.26.2014 , 08:06 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Sam_Fargo View Post
Beginning to think that Bioware is only in this for the money....Our Money...whether it is Real or game creds...
But Hey...What do I know.
You're only now beginning to think that

khsolo
08.26.2014 , 12:42 PM | #17
Wonder if your ship can be made to the actual real size of your ship

Phesojss
08.26.2014 , 03:24 PM | #18
IF the ships were only 1 Dark project they would be work. The ships, are 5 (FIVE) Dark Projects and 5 Universals MK-3 at the vender.
This is a ridiculous amount for a decoration and needs to be changed much like the original cost of the legacy cargo bays to the reasonable price they are now.

Anakoni
08.27.2014 , 09:10 AM | #19
I believe it goes on the centerpiece hook on the balconys of Coruscant or Dromund Kas, you need the balcony unlocked first then you can place the ship.
SIEPHERwww.tnewo.guildlaunch.com ;
{█ΞΞ≌Ξ[●]Ξ[|\▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓}

Dak_fireraker
08.27.2014 , 10:44 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Anakoni View Post
I believe it goes on the centerpiece hook on the balconys of Coruscant or Dromund Kas, you need the balcony unlocked first then you can place the ship.
It does not.. I just spent 2 days crafting 5 Dark Project MK-1's & 5 Universal Prefab MK-3's. Bought X-70B Phantom Gave it to my Guild so we could have it parked outside on the "LANDING PAD" & it isnt allowed. it wants to be put on a "Vehicle Hook" & not a "Centerpiece Hook" & you cannot modify the layout to make it work. Needless to say I am very Livid. I dont care about the "cost" as i think the ship is totally worth it. I am upset as to why I cannot have a ship put on my Landing pad!
Solstie
Solqitta & Solahmar
(& Various other toons) - Shadowlands & Jung Ma server