Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

unlocking your ship for your stronghold

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Strongholds
unlocking your ship for your stronghold

balemin
08.19.2014 , 02:27 PM | #1
I'm trying to find out how you unlock your class ships for your stronghold

Doreian
08.19.2014 , 02:33 PM | #2
First you cant have a ship on Dromund Kaas or Coruscant. For Tat and Nar you need 5 universal MK-3's and 5 Dark Projects per ship unlock. The vendor is located in the strongholds area of the Fleet in the far lower rifht corner facing away from the Stronghold vendors.
Guest-280: how will the cover system work in 8m flashpoints or w.e raids are named?
Gabe: We'll be resetting Operations on Tuesday morning.

Click me for free week of sub and more free stuff.

Taknir
08.19.2014 , 02:34 PM | #3
you need to craft or buy a dark project mk-1. they cost 6 alien data cubes, 6 biometric crystal alloy, war supplies: invasion force x1, rakata energy node x3, and self-perpetuating power cell x3.lol

Sam_Fargo
08.19.2014 , 04:00 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Taknir View Post
you need to craft or buy a dark project mk-1. they cost 6 alien data cubes, 6 biometric crystal alloy, war supplies: invasion force x1, rakata energy node x3, and self-perpetuating power cell x3.lol
So, to get these very expensive additional rooms for places that won't get used very often, you have to spend a Very large amount of Credits, then go hunting for all the above listed items (some of which you can craft/get from crew missions, others you will have to buy someplace - GTN or Cartel comes to mind) to make 1 very time-consuming expensive item, THEN, do it two more times to repeat said very expensive and time consuming process...

All for a bunch of pixels on a screen that represents something that really doesn't exist...and that no on in game will ever probably see, besides you.

Beginning to think that Bioware is only in this for the money....Our Money...whether it is Real or game creds...

But Hey...What do I know.

Tatile
08.19.2014 , 04:10 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Doreian View Post
First you cant have a ship on Dromund Kaas or Coruscant.
D:

So much for having the luxury yacht parked outside. Oh well, at least I won't waste any time/credits on a fruitless endeavour.

Koozebane
08.19.2014 , 10:22 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Sam_Fargo View Post
So, to get these very expensive additional rooms for places that won't get used very often, you have to spend a Very large amount of Credits, then go hunting for all the above listed items (some of which you can craft/get from crew missions, others you will have to buy someplace - GTN or Cartel comes to mind) to make 1 very time-consuming expensive item, THEN, do it two more times to repeat said very expensive and time consuming process...
I'm disappointed in having to use rare materials just to craft a light pole. Or park a ship that my character already owns outside the house. 250K for a single stairway?

The crafting costs for furniture should not be that of an uber powered set of armor.

I love having the place, it is all well done and looks completely awesome, but spending millions on a set of nice couches and a couple light fixtures isn't incredibly immersive.

I can find a super cool, inexpensive, interactive technological marvel to speeder my finely tooned backside all over any planet i want, but the darn settee is going to break me?

I cannot bring myself to use beryllium for common house props.
"Look, it's my duty as a knight to sample as much peril as I can. "

KerryK
08.19.2014 , 11:09 PM | #7
this is my problem as well .i posted elsewhere i apologize
doesnt make any sense not to be able to have your class ship there as a decoration after spending 2000cc on the area .

Lordoraan
08.21.2014 , 03:27 PM | #8
I AGREE!!

siegeshot
08.21.2014 , 04:55 PM | #9
On top of all of that, the stupid ship is 66% smaller than it's supposed to be. Complete. Total. Ripoff. Most of the ships are between 33-66% scaled down.

Another "performance" thing. Give me a break I'm so sick and tired of this stupid excuse.
Guild: Cute Pink Banthas / Gravity Kills
Youtube.com/swtorPaladin
Begeren Colony. RP-PVE.
Original beta group: Squadron 367

KerryK
08.22.2014 , 02:03 PM | #10
total utter waste of CC seriously

what ever class ship you own should automatically be unlocked there

its a useless no functioning area as it is so why not hook your player base up after they spent the cc on tat stronghold
and dropped funds on hanger