Issue with Republic Voss Embassy Sign on the CM

EricMusco

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

We have been made aware of an issue with one of the items in the Gatekeeper's Stronghold Pack, and I want to be sure that all of you know as well. Inside of that pack it is possible to get a Stronghold decoration called the Republic Voss Embassy Sign. However, when you use that item it is actually granting the Justicar Propoganda: Every Blaster Counts banner. This is a bug and is not intended.

Since we know it is possible that some of you are buying that pack in order to get the Republic Voss Embassy Sign, we want to let you know that due to this error we will be placing the sign on a vendor in a future update for 1 credit. We apologize for any issues this may have caused!

Thanks!

-eric

I kind of hold out hope for a playable Voss species, but I'd kind of want the "noise effect" they have with their speech. They do have one, right? Like a reverb or something? Or am I just hallucinating again?

You are correct. Their speech pattern also differs slightly from whatever our characters usually say.

Commas are non-existent for the Voss.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

hmm wonder what could have lead to this thread :D

Thanks for the info, communication goes along way and always appreciated.

On an equal side note, really looking forward to the new stuff, feels like there is a lot of excitement around the new updates.

How can we donate this for the guild stronghold? The item is bound on pickup for some reason, so we can't donate it via guild bank interface. There also is no green purchase for guild button! Please make this unbound as it was intended!

How can we donate this for the guild stronghold? The item is bound on pickup for some reason, so we can't donate it via guild bank interface. There also is no green purchase for guild button! Please make this unbound as it was intended!

Not just 'some reason' it's to prevent folks from buying them in bulk and reselling them for idiotic prices. If you want the unbound version, you need to buy the packs. Since it is only available from vendor for limited time, that means the pack will start to contain the correct item again.