Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lana and Theron as unlockable companions at the end of Forged Alliances?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Lana and Theron as unlockable companions at the end of Forged Alliances?

ViciousFett
08.19.2014 , 02:08 AM | #1
I hope so, I'm so sick of Treek.

Lana

Theron
The Vicious Legacy
My referral link
CE VIP

Darth_Wicked
08.19.2014 , 02:11 AM | #2
I honestly doubt it but that's just me.

The novelty factor would be minimal to non-existent, not to mention we had already significant exposure to their backstory, especially when it comes to Theron.

A truly new companion that you know nothing about, even if from a species you're familiarized with - such as the Voss - sounds far more likely to me, not to mention enticing.

I have no need for another couple of human companions.

ViciousFett
08.19.2014 , 02:28 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Wicked View Post
I honestly doubt it but that's just me.

The novelty factor would be minimal to non-existent, not to mention we had already significant exposure to their backstory, especially when it comes to Theron.

A truly new companion that you know nothing about, even if from a species you're familiarized with - such as the Voss - sounds far more likely to me, not to mention enticing.

I have no need for another couple of human companions.
What like Treek, whom we got almost zero backstory on?

Also, a human companion is exactly what we want, since they're our only options of displaying armor in our strongholds (with helm). Some classes, like trooper or sorc only have 2.
The Vicious Legacy
My referral link
CE VIP

OddballEasyEight
08.19.2014 , 02:30 AM | #4
It would be a cool idea if you could only get them by completing forged alliances.
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.
Click here for my videos previewing blaster sounds.

ViciousFett
08.19.2014 , 02:32 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by OddballEasyEight View Post
It would be a cool idea if you could only get them by completing forged alliances.
I agree, but I'm sure BW would jump at the chance to sell them in the CC market for lowbie players as well.
The Vicious Legacy
My referral link
CE VIP

Darth_Wicked
08.19.2014 , 02:33 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by ViciousFett View Post
What like Treek, whom we got almost zero backstory on?
Treek has plenty of backstory. The fact she speaks gibberish makes it feel far less appealing though.

Next companion should speak Basic.

Again, Voss.

Quote:
Also, a human companion is exactly what we want, since they're our only options of displaying armor in our strongholds. Some classes, like trooper or sorc only have 2.
Not really. I don't want it at any rate, not even because of that detail pertaining Strongholds.