Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kavo Thran?

Inafinus
08.18.2014 , 09:02 AM | #1
I've been trying to hunt him down, but he is nowhere to be seen on Oricon. I've been searching for hours. Someone please tell me where to find him. ;_;
Referral link if you wouldn't mind clicking it
http://www.swtor.com/r/XMH48z

Darth_Wicked
08.18.2014 , 09:06 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Inafinus View Post
I've been trying to hunt him down, but he is nowhere to be seen on Oricon. I've been searching for hours. Someone please tell me where to find him. ;_;
He's in the heroic area. Body type 3. With a beard. Looks like Dr. Lokin really, except that - yet again - he's a body type 3.

Walks around with an imperial uniform, a bit reminiscent of the one Imperial Diplomats use, such as Ambassador Rove.

Darth_Wicked
08.18.2014 , 09:08 AM | #3
Here.

He usually walks back and forth, within that circle area.

Inafinus
08.18.2014 , 11:12 AM | #4
That's the area that I've been searching in. I've been at it for hours. I know other players haven't been taking him down because I was at it while the pop was below 3.
Referral link if you wouldn't mind clicking it
http://www.swtor.com/r/XMH48z

Prototypemind
08.18.2014 , 11:45 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Inafinus View Post
That's the area that I've been searching in. I've been at it for hours. I know other players haven't been taking him down because I was at it while the pop was below 3.
There's both Imp and Pub population, and you only get to see those in your faction, in your instance as far as total count.

Midaeus
08.18.2014 , 02:08 PM | #6
Last night I was helping some people with The Darkening Stars on Oricon, trying to get them the achievement for all the commanders and lore objects as long as we were there. No sign of Kavo in a couple hours on Ebon Hawk. We hung out by the spawn, we checked his usual route, we looked to see if he was standing in the group of mobs on the stairs to the central corridor -- he was just plain absent. Even after putting out a 'have you seen me?' notice in General chat we had no success.

We didn't think to try another instance of Oricon, not sure if there were any, but that might have helped. If he is bugged, it seems reasonable that he could get under the landscape polygons or something in one instance but is fine in another instance.

In any case, Tuesday's update may serve to reset things, including Kavo, so check again. And definitely send a bug report in if you can't find him again.

Luck to you,

--
Midaeus