Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

It is now less then 24 Hours away from Strongholds

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
It is now less then 24 Hours away from Strongholds

Pagy
08.18.2014 , 09:09 AM | #21
im excited! ive always wanted a digital barbie dream house...so i can just stand in it

who needs gameplay when i can stand in these rooms!!

ghoul_drool
08.18.2014 , 09:25 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Pagy View Post
im excited! ive always wanted a digital barbie dream house...so i can just stand in it

who needs gameplay when i can stand in these rooms!!
No conquest bonus for you then, I suppose. No Legacy storage either. No crazy quick travel to your own custom utility hub and back from anywhere, unfortunately. Definitely no free private crafting nodes.

Rafaman
08.18.2014 , 09:31 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthTHC View Post
I was thinking about doing a Kickstarter for SWTOR credits. It's shocking what people will crowdfund these days. I wonder if a server-full of people would donate 1,000 to 10,000 credits each to a "worthy" cause... houses the homeless!
A welfare system if you will. And I... would certainly be one of the needy after tomorrow. I'll be panhandling on the fleet. Lol

Pagy
08.18.2014 , 09:37 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by ghoul_drool View Post
No conquest bonus for you then, I suppose. No Legacy storage either. No crazy quick travel to your own custom utility hub and back from anywhere, unfortunately. Definitely no free private crafting nodes.
yes i'm pretty excited having to fill my barbie dreamhouse with chairs to get a conquest bonus...two completely unrelated things that bw feels i should be forced to do.

as for the other stuff, weird how i got along fine every day until now lol.

how long since the last operation was released?

starfighter, garbage no one wanted or plays, and no rooms to stand in...gg bw, gg

Darth_Wicked
08.18.2014 , 09:39 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Pagy View Post
yes i'm pretty excited having to fill my barbie dreamhouse with chairs to get a conquest bonus...two completely unrelated things that bw feels i should be forced to do.

as for the other stuff, weird how i got along fine every day until now lol.

how long since the last operation was released?

starfighter, garbage no one wanted or plays, and no rooms to stand in...gg bw, gg
You're trolling too hard but then again, it's highly likely you don't want to be taken seriously.

LordArtemis
08.18.2014 , 09:43 AM | #26
I am looking forward to a few things with this update, though overall I find the feature itself very low in quality and appeal.....

1) Ability to use free stronghold as a travel gate with a mod station and legacy storage, plus a few other useful terminals
2) The buff you can use on Makeb, as well as the reduced Mob density.

Both of those things are pluses IMO. I will not complain because it is mostly free, the prices for legacy storage was reduced, and overall it will not impact me in any negative way that I can see.

It's really too bad IMO, it could have been MUCH more appealing to a wider section of the playerbase, but at least it is has SOME appeal, unlike GSF IMO that had little appeal to most of the players.

Kremsau
08.18.2014 , 09:45 AM | #27
Two things I've been heavily anticipating:

1. Will the GTN course-correct itself, or will people continue undercutting existing item costs over the course of this week?

2. What will the Prefab Kits go for this week, what will they eventually stabilize at?
Harbinger:
Kremsau - 60 Sentinel & Ergus - 47 Vanguard
Kodamy - 60 Sniper & Maalis - 31 Sith Warrior

Darth_Wicked
08.18.2014 , 09:47 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Kremsau View Post
Two things I've been heavily anticipating:

1. Will the GTN course-correct itself, or will people continue undercutting existing item costs over the course of this week?

2. What will the Prefab Kits go for this week, what will they eventually stabilize at?
You'd probably do better by crafting them yourself.

Have two overpowered LV55's walking around planets, with Scavenging and Bioanalysis, and start assembling those mats you need.

Buying the finished product on the GTN or even the mats will be a total waste.

With any luck, you may even profit from it.

ghoul_drool
08.18.2014 , 09:59 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Wicked View Post
Have two overpowered LV55's walking around planets, with Scavenging and Bioanalysis, and start assembling those mats you need.
Have to correct you here, as the prefabs used to purchase decorations are made entirely of mission materials, not something you can get from nodes in the world. With the sole exception of colour crystals, of course.

It's actually quite clever that the most reviled and useless materials out there (sliced tech parts, colour crystals, and underworld cloth) will now be the biggest bottleneck in crafting universal prefab kits.

Callaron
08.18.2014 , 10:14 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by ghoul_drool View Post
Have to correct you here, as the prefabs used to purchase decorations are made entirely of mission materials, not something you can get from nodes in the world. With the sole exception of colour crystals, of course.

It's actually quite clever that the most reviled and useless materials out there (sliced tech parts, colour crystals, and underworld cloth) will now be the biggest bottleneck in crafting universal prefab kits.
And to think I vendored thousands of those underworld cloths.
Fortunately I've always kept a stack or two at hand, even if they were utterly useless. (and I've started hoarding them even more after hopping on PTS)
Thanks for showing us you listen to our feedback, Bioware!
Join the Galactic Referral Army today and see the galaxy! (with a free character transfer and some other shiny Cartel Market unlocks!)
Want more Class stories? Let Bioware know!