Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

It is now less then 24 Hours away from Strongholds

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
It is now less then 24 Hours away from Strongholds

ninjonxb
08.18.2014 , 08:08 AM | #1
Woo!
Hope you have your credits for everything you want to get!

Nickious
08.18.2014 , 08:09 AM | #2
Where's the guy with that kept threatening Bioware with the clock? Tick tock Bioware.

iankalo
08.18.2014 , 08:10 AM | #3
23 hours 50 min left. Cant wait for my Tatooine Stronghold
REFERRAL CODE-> http://www.swtor.com/r/rGl9NH
7-day free subscription + Jumpstart / Preferred Friends Bundle.
One Complimentary Character Transfer for the lifetime of the account.

ghoul_drool
08.18.2014 , 08:12 AM | #4
I got plenty of credits to unlock every stronghold completely at once, but I don't know if I will. I'm definitely looking forward to decorating Dromund Kaas and strolling around Tatooine, and Nar Shaddaa for free of course.

Also VERY looking forward to the Legacy storage. Will probably wait to unlock the last three bays until everyone undercuts everyone else with the bay unlocks on the GTN.

And I'm definitely looking forward to starting the Personal Conquests. I really want those crafting nodes for my strongholds!!!

ninjonxb
08.18.2014 , 08:16 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by ghoul_drool View Post
I got plenty of credits to unlock every stronghold completely at once, but I don't know if I will. I'm definitely looking forward to decorating Dromund Kaas and strolling around Tatooine, and Nar Shaddaa for free of course.

Also VERY looking forward to the Legacy storage. Will probably wait to unlock the last three bays until everyone undercuts everyone else with the bay unlocks on the GTN.

And I'm definitely looking forward to starting the Personal Conquests. I really want those crafting nodes for my strongholds!!!
I had all of the credits but I decided I wanted the guild strongholds more so all my credits went there.

Joesixxpack
08.18.2014 , 08:18 AM | #6
Patch is underwhelming. Needs more traditional stronghold robes and hood bubbles.

ronniehenlau
08.18.2014 , 08:24 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
Don't care. Entire update is a massive money sink. Guild conquest rewards are pathetic (restricting the walkers to the planets you own?! Really?!). I only hope for some direct purchase Jedi robes not datamined as of yet, to be included in the patch.
I agree with this. Except the robes, **** jedi robes.

Aries_cz
08.18.2014 , 08:33 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
Don't care. Entire update is a massive money sink. Guild conquest rewards are pathetic (restricting the walkers to the planets you own?! Really?!). I only hope for some direct purchase Jedi robes not datamined as of yet, to be included in the patch.
Just wondering Alec, what will be the meaning of your existence once we get the robes you so desperately want?
Supreme Commander of all riots yet to come
Without the darkness, how would we recognize the light?
Aries, admin of Czech/Slovak fansite SW-TOR.cz
Check out my story videos or support me by clicking my Referral Link

DarthTHC
08.18.2014 , 08:36 AM | #9
I was thinking about doing a Kickstarter for SWTOR credits. It's shocking what people will crowdfund these days. I wonder if a server-full of people would donate 1,000 to 10,000 credits each to a "worthy" cause... houses the homeless!

MillionsKNives
08.18.2014 , 08:37 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Aries_cz View Post
Just wondering Alec, what will be the meaning of your existence once we get the robes you so desperately want?
He will finally be able to pass on from this world in peace. His quest will be complete.