Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

They need to change the 25 NPC limit now rather than later.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
They need to change the 25 NPC limit now rather than later.

08.17.2014 , 11:43 AM | #21
you know how there are some npc like looking characters that are not clickable? like just standing there in place and its more like background art than character right? well is it possible to give those as decorations instead of the actual, targetable npc's instead for decorations when possible?

for example I can purchase a targetable, clickable republic guard from the pvp decoration vendor. But he pretty much stands still. Why does he need to be a targetable npc when he can just be like the mounts and be an unclickable piece of art? I think that would reduce any potential lag issues right?
[Bastion]Guildmaster<Galactic Saviors>-War Hero Spaceboomer-60 Commando/Captain Starforce-60 Scoundrel/Darth Caddar-60 Juggernaut/Lord Brakaras-38 Assassin/Master Teckan-55 Sage/Firefighter-29 Powertech/Nightprowler-14 Sniper
refferal link for returning players and free character transfer and free inventory slot

08.18.2014 , 12:49 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Oldsailor View Post
More than anything, I would really like a "formal" reply from the developers to this 25 NPC limit. The reasons for it being lowered, and keeping the "visitor" numbers at around 50. (I could deal with it if they reversed them.) Just hoping it doesn't become another hood toggle situation, something a lot of us would like, but never seems to be addressed.
My thoughts exactly. There were numerous threads, many pages long, on the PTS forums about this issue, but not one dev response.