Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

This server

Zoldrim
08.15.2014 , 08:26 PM | #1
Whats up? How is the end game PvE on this server? Any guilds at 10/10 NiM DF/DP?
Kytres - Sith Juggernaut 55
- Deposer of the Dread Masters - Dread Master - Gate Crasher -

<There is only war>

Rehneu
08.15.2014 , 08:53 PM | #2
Pretty sure Dulfy's is 10/10.

DuEldrvarya
08.15.2014 , 09:38 PM | #3
To put this in the most objective way possible:

HMD (imp side) is only 10/10 nim df/dp guild on server, however some debate has raged over the methods used by the guild to kill council.

Redemption (pub side), Exit Area (Imp side), Forge (Imp side), and Undercon (pub side) are all 9/10 and missing council kills.

All but exit area were pre-nerf kills on brontes (exit area did not exist before 2.9 dropped), all 5 are gatecrashers.

HMD is basically a "show-up for raid then **** swtor" guild now. Forge no longer is pursuing nim content. Undercon just went from 16m content down to 8m. Redemption, I honestly can't say much about. And Exit Area is a relatively new guild.
Tar-Míriel Tar-Palantír Tar-Carlion Tar-Vanimelde Tar-Meneldur Tar-Telperien Inzilbêth Almarian Lindorie
Tar-Amandil Tar-Elendill Tar-Minyatur Isilme Silmarien
Hates You Redemption
Dread Master Gate Crasher

Dage
08.16.2014 , 07:11 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by DuEldrvarya View Post
To put this in the most objective way possible:

HMD (imp side) is only 10/10 nim df/dp guild on server, however some debate has raged over the methods used by the guild to kill council.

Redemption (pub side), Exit Area (Imp side), Forge (Imp side), and Undercon (pub side) are all 9/10 and missing council kills.

All but exit area were pre-nerf kills on brontes (exit area did not exist before 2.9 dropped), all 5 are gatecrashers.

HMD is basically a "show-up for raid then **** swtor" guild now. Forge no longer is pursuing nim content. Undercon just went from 16m content down to 8m. Redemption, I honestly can't say much about. And Exit Area is a relatively new guild.
The Chandrian was also 9/10 on NiM DF/DP just behind HMD, but they are now retired. Redemption, Exit Area and Undercon are now fighting it out for server 2nd on Council 8man NiM. Otherwise, what Tar said.
Thalamir - SentinelValinor - Scoundrel
Mearas - GuardianTiberus - CommandoMerâxes - Shadow
Jigglemeister - SniperJiggly'civie - SorcererWhõ - Marauder

Zoldrim
08.16.2014 , 10:02 AM | #5
So Dulfy is playing on this server? interesting, what does HMD mean?
Kytres - Sith Juggernaut 55
- Deposer of the Dread Masters - Dread Master - Gate Crasher -

<There is only war>

Iona_Var
08.16.2014 , 08:29 PM | #6
1: Dulfy is a female and is a damn good player too. 2: Dulfy plays on The Harbinger
"There is more for you to see, so much more."- Dread Master Raptus
Undraly the Eternal Warrior
<YES>

ped_i
08.17.2014 , 12:36 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Dage View Post
Kirito, stop making sense, it doesn't suit you.
Trolololol
Gãlen - Sentinel Ros-tam - Marauder
<Shadowed>
<Exit Area>

Lawlzeys
08.20.2014 , 06:31 AM | #8
Dulfy is on this server, but I wouldn't say she plays on any server really, she plays the PTS that's where most of her stuff comes from.

Ty_walla
08.20.2014 , 09:12 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by DuEldrvarya View Post
Chandrian in almost every way possible beat the **** out of HMD in NiM DF (only failing to get server first brontes, but recording second and third, maybe even fourth kills along with only prenerf title), but rather broke itself against nim DP.

It no longer exists in anyway and will not be reviving. Dulfy is bad and should feel bad.
The Chandrian has revived itself as of this week. After the frustrating release of DP Nim, we took a break but are now back and raiding on Mon/Tues 7.30-10.30pm-est. Good luck everyone in the nightmare content.

We are also looking for a possible second raid group that already has a dedicated leader. Msg me in-game if there is interest there.
Bawoni
The Shadowlands
The Chandrian

BradTheImpaler
08.20.2014 , 04:29 PM | #10
What would it take to get ranked warzones popping consistently again on this server?
In the Imperial Army, it takes more courage to retreat than to advance.