Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

BH Act 3 Bugged - GAMEBREAKING to BH Progression, no access to Illum/D7/ETC

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
BH Act 3 Bugged - GAMEBREAKING to BH Progression, no access to Illum/D7/ETC
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Rikkonen
12.29.2011 , 11:58 AM | #81
Quote:
JovethGonzalez Bounty Hunter -> Act 3 Closing Bugged out for Bounty Hunter
Hi everyone, we understand your frustrations with this issue and, as I mentioned before, this is a high priority issue for our dev team and fix will be coming soon. Our hope is for this to be resolved for next week's maintenance, but we can't give a definitive time. Thank you for your patience in this.

In the meantime, the current workaround is a preventative measure: In order to prevent this issue, players must look at every conversation option with Darth Tomen and always pick the one that shows they will get light side points in order to ensure mission progress.
The Known Issues thread has been updated in the Customer Service forums.
Not good enough...

demoncrat
12.29.2011 , 12:02 PM | #82
Next week is certainly not good enough. We lose an entire weekend when other players are getting their end game gear.

This is absolutely unacceptable. Bioware knew about this issue since November.
Eternity Vault is one giant bug. Please fix it

xyrmagus
12.29.2011 , 01:22 PM | #83
Quote: Originally Posted by demoncrat View Post
Next week is certainly not good enough. We lose an entire weekend when other players are getting their end game gear.

This is absolutely unacceptable. Bioware knew about this issue since November.
I hit 50 the day before the game officially came out (the last day of early access), this has been an issue for a week and a half (and looking to be 2 weeks) now. Most of my guild mates got a complete set of epic mods and ehancements for their alts, while I had to scour the AH. Additionally, I'm WAYYYYY behind on Daily commendations, which are required for top-tier Earpieces and Implants. I had 3 tickets that were closed automatically after being open for days with no response.

A weekend? That's nothing. Be glad they are fixing it so soon to YOU hitting 50.
"...peace was atrophy. Only through conflict could potential be realized." -Darth Malgus

shooticus
12.29.2011 , 01:24 PM | #84
I just found out about this issue today, when I was unable to quest in Ilum with a couple of guildies. I'm quite astounded to learn that this has been a known issue since Beta, and isnt fixed. I'd understand a little more if it were a small mmo realease, or some random free-online game, but this is anything but. I've lost a lot of faith in your company today Bioware. I hope you guys fix this soon.

Razamanaz
12.29.2011 , 01:24 PM | #85
Progression is at a standstill. Not good.
"KILLING IS JUST ANOTHER DAY IN PLANETARIUM PARADISE"
[WAR PIGS]

xyrmagus
12.29.2011 , 01:25 PM | #86
It's funny, because when I submitted this bug before official release (and my friend did the same in beta), we were all but ignored. It doesn't seem they even acknowledged the issue until a couple of days ago.
"...peace was atrophy. Only through conflict could potential be realized." -Darth Malgus

Deamian
12.29.2011 , 05:06 PM | #87
Hope it gets fixed soon, I'm not quite there but it's a week after official launch and there is a lot of Doom on you going around.

I'll just say Amazing story so far and move on
Just because I watch my back more than I watch yours, doesn't mean I'm not behind you kid. ~~~Deamian Sharper

Shaddokin
12.29.2011 , 05:16 PM | #88
Yes. Same problem here. Been like this for days. Not good that ive read that it was a bug present in beta..

╬╬╬╬╬╬╬]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ị

GREVANT
12.29.2011 , 10:09 PM | #89
I can pick up Datacrons, do only TWO of the Ilum dailies, and can do the flashpoints there. Next weeks maintenance is definitely too far away; I've been 50 since the 21st, and now most of my friends are 50 and ahead, after only being 50 for a day. This is totally unfair, as now I have to watch people who just hit 50 get ahead of me. A fix tomorrow morning or so is the most suitable, as well as some sort of possible compensation for the amount of days we've been 50 - hell, even just half the number of commendations we should have will be better than the extreme amount of lack we have currently.

Sceleratus
12.29.2011 , 10:31 PM | #90
So something that was known in beta not fixed well after launch? Wasn't the point of the beta to fix game breaking bugs BEFORE they went live?