Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

BH Act 3 Bugged - GAMEBREAKING to BH Progression, no access to Illum/D7/ETC

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
BH Act 3 Bugged - GAMEBREAKING to BH Progression, no access to Illum/D7/ETC
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ChiaraT
12.28.2011 , 01:00 AM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by Blutelf View Post
His guild might not take him since he's not equipped as well as the others. This is the problem, and it's a real problem for a lot of hardcore raiders.
This is definitely worthy grounds for complaint, but the way he wrote it made it sound like we literally could not get inside.
WRATH
PvE / Raid Focused / 18+

www.Wrath-Tor.com|www.Tormonger.com

trindermon
12.28.2011 , 08:01 AM | #52
Dear Bioware,

This is STILL not on the known problems list here, http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=5533

it would be nice for you to update us on this please. Obviously having a a whole class broken @ end game is not cool. Unless your funcom.

Sarmoth
12.28.2011 , 11:14 AM | #53
Same problem as the rest :/ only lvl 48 from not doing the heroic quests but this is still really annoying...

Just sent in a ticket today and hopefully ill get some kind of response that wasnt like all of yours..

Artrek
12.28.2011 , 11:21 AM | #54
I am only a level 13 BH and I am only worried right now about getting my ship. Can I get it still or should I just wait until the fix is out?

Sorrowzx
12.28.2011 , 11:25 AM | #55
still not fixed with this week's patch =/

Plaguewalker
12.28.2011 , 11:30 AM | #56
Player: Plaguewalker
Server: Iron Citadel

Absolutely ridiculous. Waited 3 days for a ticket only to get an autocanned response.

Horrible customer support. At least in that other game the GMs talk to you instead of sneaking in a close on your ticket in the middle of the night.

Marsshall
12.28.2011 , 12:30 PM | #57
Quote: Originally Posted by trindermon View Post
Dear Bioware,

This is STILL not on the known problems list here, http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=5533

it would be nice for you to update us on this please. Obviously having a a whole class broken @ end game is not cool. Unless your funcom.

True.

Lyynk
12.28.2011 , 01:07 PM | #58
Bump, my ticket has been open for almost 5 days now... no response! At least an update of some sort would be nice.
The Konyetz Legacy
Torparse.com
Torparse is a full-featured combat log parsing site and ingame client for SWTOR. More info can be found here.

Tsunamijuan
12.28.2011 , 01:36 PM | #59
So little update i got a response from them about the ticket after like 5 days. At first it was my ticket being closed with a note of "IF you repetition this you will be banned" followed by an email that said it a little nicer, it said "Repeated repetition may result in a ban", will give em the benifit of the doubt that they where not trying to be asses on this one.

That evening though at 1:30am i got a message from CS rep, who then spent 3 hours trying to give me the quest back. Turns out once it goes bugged even if they put it back for you under your charector sheet (the quest actually does get removed when bugged) it still will not show up and allow you to complete it. I'll give the guy some credit he tried alot of stuff to fix it. Obviously a much larger problem than just having the quest disappear.
Losty Powertech - Dreshdea Cantina - Professional Annoyance

Utop
12.28.2011 , 01:43 PM | #60
I have to admit this has me super frustrated. I'm trying to be patient and understanding but really I just want to cancel my sub and be done with MMO's altogether. I can't gear up, so I'm not going to be ready to raid. At the very least they could put this on the known issues list. Baby steps towards letting us know that the issue is important and acknowledged.