Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

BH Act 3 Bugged - GAMEBREAKING to BH Progression, no access to Illum/D7/ETC

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
BH Act 3 Bugged - GAMEBREAKING to BH Progression, no access to Illum/D7/ETC
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

phlowbies
12.27.2011 , 12:11 AM | #41
I didn't, thought that might have caused it. Guess not.

Blutelf
12.27.2011 , 01:20 PM | #42
I too am affected. Blutelf on Nightmare Lands.

I thought that was how the storyline was supposed to end, too! I did not even know there was an issue with First Strike until I googled for Illum quests and found out I can't get any! What the hell, Bioware? Really?

Mactabilis
12.27.2011 , 02:00 PM | #43
Same here, still bugged, still gamebreaking... FIX THIS FFS.
--=< Wildfire >=--
-=<| Imperialische 20 Gilde mit 13 Jahre MMO-Erfahrung |=>-
-= Website | Gildenprofil =-

Marsshall
12.27.2011 , 02:54 PM | #44
Im stucked too,

Marshall - Kinrath Spider

Well, this really piss me off, patch came and nothing was done for us.

THIS IS AN URGENT MATTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fix this asap.

Valefor
12.27.2011 , 05:33 PM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hi everyone. We are sorry that you are currently experiencing this issue. Please be aware that this is a known issue and our dev team is actively working on a fix, as it is a high priority issue. Thank you for your patience.
Update: Apologies, this is not on the known issues thread (yet), but it is still an issue that our dev team is working on to fix. We're going to work on updating the known issues thread shortly.
Can we please have an update on the progress? The situation really does not inspire confidence in the company/product.

I really feel that transparency is key here, silence will not win friends or keep people happy. Nobody likes to be in the dark, I would suspect most are more willing to wait when they are kept informed.

V

phlowbies
12.27.2011 , 07:47 PM | #46
So, another one of our guildies that hit 50 and ran into this tried submitting a ticket. After it was escalated and auto closed he opened another one. This is the note they left in the CSR correspondence.

"Note: If you repetition this issue you will be banned for abuse of the system"

Really? That's a wonderful way to go about this.

Bernhart
12.27.2011 , 11:42 PM | #47
if this is such a high priority issue then why did they fix bugs in eternity vault when we cant even get to it!!!!!!

FIX YOUR BROKEN GAME BIOWARE, We should all contact EA directly and let them know how well their support team is treating us and this issue
-Ewok Population Control-
Bounty Hunter: Mercenary
"Limited Collector's Editionx3"

ChiaraT
12.27.2011 , 11:53 PM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by Bernhart View Post
if this is such a high priority issue then why did they fix bugs in eternity vault when we cant even get to it!!!!!!

FIX YOUR BROKEN GAME BIOWARE, We should all contact EA directly and let them know how well their support team is treating us and this issue
I'm with you on this bug needing to be fixed, but nothing is stopping you from going into the Eternity Vault or Karagga's Palace. We have access to two dailies on Ilum and there are multiple level 50 dailies on Belsavis. We're missing out on some very nice items and also commendations from the other Ilum quests, but operations aren't tied to character or Ilum progression.
WRATH
PvE / Raid Focused / 18+

www.Wrath-Tor.com|www.Tormonger.com

Blutelf
12.28.2011 , 12:10 AM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by ChiaraT View Post
I'm with you on this bug needing to be fixed, but nothing is stopping you from going into the Eternity Vault or Karagga's Palace. We have access to two dailies on Ilum and there are multiple level 50 dailies on Belsavis. We're missing out on some very nice items and also commendations from the other Ilum quests, but operations aren't tied to character or Ilum progression.
His guild might not take him since he's not equipped as well as the others. This is the problem, and it's a real problem for a lot of hardcore raiders. It's not Bioware's doing, but it's a negative effect to a customer caused by something Bioware neglected to fix since beta, and is even neglecting to acknowledge properly right now. Of course he has all the rights in the world to be mad about this.

We can access the PVP daily and weekly quests on Illum through the bounty board at the Fleet at the very least ,so we won't miss too much PVP gear. But it is just horrible when literally every L. 50 Bounty Hunter I have talked to on Nightmare Lands is affected by the same thing and there is no acknowledgement, much less fix or ETA in sight.

phlowbies
12.28.2011 , 12:49 AM | #50
The fact that they're threatening to ban people for making petitions is absurd and ridiculous.