Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

BH Act 3 Bugged - GAMEBREAKING to BH Progression, no access to Illum/D7/ETC

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
BH Act 3 Bugged - GAMEBREAKING to BH Progression, no access to Illum/D7/ETC
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

phlowbies
12.23.2011 , 02:41 PM | #1
Every single BH has hit this bug in my guild so far, and there's quite a few people piling up over here:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=55025

Can we get some acknowledgement and response to this? All our tickets just get automatically deleted and it's the most infuriating thing in the world. We have no access to Illum, D7, ETC due to this.

Long story short, after talking to Darth Tormen, he does not send you on to Vaiken Spacedock to continue on to Illum. Dark side or light side option with the emp does not seem to make a difference. We don't have access to dailies or D7, and can not finish the act.

Vittora
12.23.2011 , 02:53 PM | #2
Same issue for me, really not a great thing to have happen when you are enjoying the game!

I have made numerous tickets but have gotten no response, please give us some info!
The Wrex Legacy
The Shadowstalkers

Draup
12.23.2011 , 03:20 PM | #3
Same problem here

/D

Tsunamijuan
12.23.2011 , 03:45 PM | #4
Bumpity bump bump, this is lame, Can't play the game when something this major limits us for using the content ingame that is intended for us.

Pretty Much only allows Bh's to pvp or pick there noses and flick it at others. Not that i am opposed to nose picking but i mastered it years ago and hardly need encouragement to improve on such skills, atleast till they introduce it as an olympic sport.

PLEASE FIX THIS

GREVANT
12.23.2011 , 03:49 PM | #5
/Bump!
I posted a thread about this EXACT same problem earlier, too. This is extremely inconvenient! Let's keep this bumped up, and hop it grabs their attention.

Divinicusx
12.23.2011 , 03:50 PM | #6
Same here Dark 5 Tormen stopped talking to me after I handed him the carbonized chancellor.

Vittora
12.23.2011 , 03:55 PM | #7
bumping, please give some information
The Wrex Legacy
The Shadowstalkers

Leaks
12.23.2011 , 04:00 PM | #8
Yup stuck as well, Information would be great pls, a fix would be even better especially since its been reported for almost a week now

Character: Beatrix
Server: Rakata Mind Prison
Everyone dies. It is the final and only lasting justice

Wraak
12.23.2011 , 04:15 PM | #9
This game breaking bug really needs to get fixed asap :/

demonskies
12.23.2011 , 04:31 PM | #10
yep same here no transition to anything after tormen just hit a brick wall yay

Callisto 50
Harbinger
Callisto/50/Bodyguard Mercenary