Guild Ship Hanger size

Iliac

I have to say, I'm really disappointed in the size of the hanger that was shown for the guild ships. When I think of a hanger in a Star Wars ship, I want something large enough to hold the guilds fighter squadron. NOT a single ship. I want to be able to see multiple attack fighters lined up in preparation of attacking the enemy.

It should look something like this Hanger Bay

BTW, ships & hanger need to be to the correct scale when we walk up to them.

I have to say, I'm really disappointed in the size of the hanger that was shown for the guild ships. When I think of a hanger in a Star Wars ship, I want something large enough to hold the guilds fighter squadron. NOT a single ship. I want to be able to see multiple attack fighters lined up in preparation of attacking the enemy.

"I Agree."

Developers: "Forums, this is an unexpected pleasure we're honored by your presence."

Players: "You may dispense with the pleasantries, I'm here to put your hangar size right."

Developers: "I assure you my coders are working as fast as they can, hangars are good."

Players: "Perhaps we can find new ways to motivate them."

Developers: "I tell you these hangars are big enough as planned."

Players: "The forums don't share your optimistic appraisal of the situation."

Developers: "But they ask the impossible!"

Players: "Perhaps you can tell them when they arrive."

Developers: "The forums are coming here?!"

Players: "That's right BW, and they are most displeased with your apparent lack of hangar scaling."

Developers: "We shall double our efforts!"

Players: "I hope so BW, for your sake. The forums are not as forgiving as this reply."

Edited by Trigon
typo

You know what would be cool? A massive hanger bay in which that we can place multiple Dropship decorations that when we click on the Dropship door acts as a quick travel to a specific Operation or Flashpoint. Perhaps these decorations could be obtained by a rare token boss drop (called Co-ordinates/Authorisation Codes etc) that can be traded at an NPC (a Dropship Requisitions Officer) on the fleet for the Dropship to these instances or something. Would be awesome.

Well, not to be picky, but you can put three shuttles in there.

OR one of those massive player ships. I mean, compare the smuggler ship to the millenium falcon and you'll see just how massive it is. Note the people in those pictures for scale. You could fit at least two falcons in that smuggler ship.

So, judging by that comparison, I'd say the hangars are actually the size you want them to be... but the ships are "too big" to fit more than one in there... even if they landed in the hangar you pictured.

Edited by OddballEasyEight

I would actually assume that ship the size of these guildships would have a few smaller hanger bays, as they already do, and then a main hanger that would be the size of what the OP has posted a picture of from ROTJ.

It stands to reason that when you arrive in your "small" personal ship, you are not going to get landing permission in the main hangar since that is used as a fighter bay and so on. No.. you are directed to a smaller hangar. Maybe its a V.I.P hanger lol..??

In any case. A larger main hangar would be nice, and who is to say it wont come later on. I am just thrilled that we finally have guild ships :).

• 1 year later...

Reviving thread.

Question on guild ship hangar hooks: are there any centerpiece hooks besides the starship hook, or only larges? In which case you need to break down the starship hook into 9 centerpieces.

I want to know cause I'm planning on filling one of the hangars with centerpiece-sized vehicles... ;)

Reviving thread.

Question on guild ship hangar hooks: are there any centerpiece hooks besides the starship hook, or only larges? In which case you need to break down the starship hook into 9 centerpieces.

I want to know cause I'm planning on filling one of the hangars with centerpiece-sized vehicles... ;)

There is one centerpiece hook on the Imperial guild flagship in the middle of the command deck. You also can't break down the starship size hooks into anything.

Damn, that is a screenshot of Rogue Squadron isnt it? Man that brings back memories.

Sorry for going off topic lol.