Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Announcing End Season 2 Rewards

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Announcing End Season 2 Rewards
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

MisterBlackJack
08.08.2014 , 02:14 PM | #11
I do not understand how people are surprised that the PvP rewards are shorter than the previous ones as they stated when they announced the change to shorter seasons will mean "LESS" rewards. Still not a bad helmet.
THE FORCE FIGHTS WITH ME.....IN THE C.E. V.I.P LOUNGE

Jamus_Divinus
08.08.2014 , 02:15 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Ashwinn View Post
Lol, only thing they fixed was the top 3 title which is even worse than what it was before. Yep, this is the last straw for me have fun losing a lot of people over this.
I very much doubt 'a lot of people' will quit over these rewards. We'll find out soon I guess
Star Wars Galaxies - Bria Server - April 2005- December 2011
1,000,000,000+ Mounts:262/270 Pets:225/241
Achievement points:44250 Ships mastered: 24/24

GalaxyStrong
08.08.2014 , 02:17 PM | #13
You know I was just telling myself, I really need a helmet with a TREE GROWING OUT OF THE FRONT OF IT.

THANK YOU BIOWARE, WITH OUT YOUR AWESOME SENSE OF STYLE THIS COULD HAVE NEVER HAPPENED!!!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

Don't you PVPer's love how you don't have to repair your helmet now after a WarZone.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!
RESPECT THE EMPIRE!!!
Or YOUR A DEAD-MAN

Pinnaples
08.08.2014 , 02:18 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by MisterBlackJack View Post
I do not understand how people are surprised that the PvP rewards are shorter than the previous ones as they stated when they announced the change to shorter seasons will mean "LESS" rewards. Still not a bad helmet.
People aren't mad that there aren't as much rewards as the first season. They're mad cause these rewards suck.
Swerve - Begeren Colony <SickTwistedIndividuals>
Azrio - Ebon Hawk <The Empire Strikes Blacks>
Sykee - Ebon Hawk

Ryannnnnnn
08.08.2014 , 02:18 PM | #15
imo, "Kand - All Galactic Mercenary" sounds better than "All Galaxy" but i feel like this is the wrong time...
Kand / Kandalf / Kandiose / Kandtagion / Kandemic / Kandaris

TheGreatFrosty
08.08.2014 , 02:20 PM | #16
I love how all the trophy pictures are the same. Honestly, how long did that take to develop? Take screenshot, C and P

Selenial
08.08.2014 , 02:21 PM | #17
Your design team is laughable, as are your rewards.

The worst part is the fact that when I saw you delayed your post, I actually thought you might get off your assuredly sore-by-now asses and actually try to fix the issue.

Useless, the lot of you. Such a shame, I was beginning to like Eric.
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.
CelÚna Mercenary Cathinka Seeliara Sage

Jimmajamma
08.08.2014 , 02:22 PM | #18
Quote:
In addition to these tiered rewards the top performers (and we mean top!) are getting something special! The three highest rated characters of each Advanced Class are getting a very unique title.
They forgot to mention top 3 also get a shirtless picture of Eric Musco to hang in their strongholds.

Bottom 3 get a shirtless picture of Tait.
Garbinger
Dirty-randy
Make America Great Again

Jigsawsaint
08.08.2014 , 02:22 PM | #19
Expectations were established via Season 1 Rewards.

Season 2 missed the mark...

If anyone there is reading the forums or watching Twitch streams... the player feedback has already been provided. And now, the rage is real.

Players suggestions were made in a thread provided in the official SWtOR PvP forums..... the announced rewards do not match what was suggested and/or requested by the players.

A player hosted, single day 1v1 pvp event took place recently on the Bastion. The prizes that were given away were far superior to the ones you've just posted, Bioware.

The game, Bioware, is Star Wars. It's supposed to be bigger, more epic, and grandiose. These rewards amount to less than a modicum or spec of creativity. These rewards don't say 'thank you' or 'job well done'.

To be honest, these rewards would be items sold in a Cartel Pack that I would just give away, destroy, or rot on a bank-alt. I don't know that I would even bother posting these on the GTN.

Whiteprince
08.08.2014 , 02:23 PM | #20
Love those rewards. Thanks BW.
You can say I'm dreamer, but I'm not the only one...
I'gor, Guild Master of MVPs
8v8 Ranked WZ raiting.
All-Galaxy Sentinel. Grp Ranked.
Referral http://www.swtor.com/r/CZfbC2