Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can you delete a legacy name?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Can you delete a legacy name?

Papakeno
12.23.2011 , 02:49 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Juromaro View Post
As soon as I get in game I am deleting my SI that achieved legacy and making a female SI so I'll let you know if the name stays or not.
You manned up!

AJediKnight
12.23.2011 , 02:51 PM | #12
As soon as I get in game I am deleting my SI that achieved legacy and making a female SI so I'll let you know if the name stays or not.
Heh, how long from now is that going to be? And, I gotta ask, if you're going to delete the toon, why not just do it now?

I know that if you have any alts on that server, the name will stay the same -- they will 'inherit' it of you wipe the character that has it. What we're asking about is a clean-sweep deletion of every character a person has on that server, and what, if anything, that does to the legacy name.
[][]☲☲☲[]ị::ị\(▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀)

Juromaro
12.23.2011 , 02:55 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by AJediKnight View Post
Heh, how long from now is that going to be? And, I gotta ask, if you're going to delete the toon, why not just do it now?

I know that if you have any alts on that server, the name will stay the same -- they will 'inherit' it of you wipe the character that has it. What we're asking about is a clean-sweep deletion of every character a person has on that server, and what, if anything, that does to the legacy name.

right now I'm postion 31 to get in the server.

As for the clean sweep I suppose I could do one but I don't know anyone on my server trustworthy enough to hold all my credits, BoE alt gear, crafting mats and companion gifts lol. I'll see what I can do though.
http://www.swtor.com/r/RXD8tQ -7 Days Free Sub, Preferred Friend Bundle, Free Character Transfer.

AJediKnight
12.23.2011 , 04:11 PM | #14
right now I'm postion 31 to get in the server.

As for the clean sweep I suppose I could do one but I don't know anyone on my server trustworthy enough to hold all my credits, BoE alt gear, crafting mats and companion gifts lol. I'll see what I can do though.
Yeah, unfortunately that's the only way I think we're going to know.
[][]☲☲☲[]ị::ị\(▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀)

Supportive
12.29.2011 , 01:29 PM | #15
Bump.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.

OruZee
01.02.2012 , 06:55 AM | #16
Update about that : I deleted every character on my server, the legacy name doesn't go off =_=.

Qwekqwek
02.05.2012 , 10:13 PM | #17
bump..

But what about wiping all your toons on all servers that you've created?. Would that make difference?. Im curious as well about this.