Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Want a group to rp


Nalathemaster's Avatar


Nalathemaster
08.20.2014 , 09:25 PM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by Jarons View Post
we can do both and we can do ebon Hawk as well what classes i was think Sith and jedi or we can do a smuggler crew
Okay, lets do smuggler first.
There is no death, There is only the force

Jarons's Avatar


Jarons
08.20.2014 , 09:28 PM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by Nalathemaster View Post
Okay, lets do smuggler first.
ok when you want to start and lets work on the back story

Nalathemaster's Avatar


Nalathemaster
08.20.2014 , 09:30 PM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by Jarons View Post
ok when you want to start and lets work on the back story
On second thought, lets do some sith(lol) i'll work on a backstory, I'll pm it to you after I finish.
There is no death, There is only the force

Nalathemaster's Avatar


Nalathemaster
08.20.2014 , 09:32 PM | #54
Quote: Originally Posted by Nalathemaster View Post
On second thought, lets do some sith(lol) i'll work on a backstory, I'll pm it to you after I finish.
I'll do a warrior
There is no death, There is only the force

Jarons's Avatar


Jarons
08.20.2014 , 09:35 PM | #55
Quote: Originally Posted by Nalathemaster View Post
I'll do a warrior
ok with me I like playing as an inquisitor you go tank and i try to heal lol am not great at it and ok but i was thinking about 2 pureblood sith who grew up together or a human and sith best friends who permissed to keep each other alive during their time at the academy

Nalathemaster's Avatar


Nalathemaster
08.20.2014 , 09:39 PM | #56
Quote: Originally Posted by Jarons View Post
ok with me I like playing as an inquisitor you go tank and i try to heal lol am not great at it and ok but i was thinking about 2 pureblood sith who grew up together or a human and sith best friends who permissed to keep each other alive during their time at the academy
Sure, lets do the second option, and I guess i'll be honorable lightside I.E. Kills only when necessary
There is no death, There is only the force

Jarons's Avatar


Jarons
08.20.2014 , 09:50 PM | #57
Quote: Originally Posted by Nalathemaster View Post
Sure, lets do the second option, and I guess i'll be honorable lightside I.E. Kills only when necessary
cool with me i play light side sith sometimes but i'll be the one who will do whatever it takes to save his friend

CommanderHerman's Avatar


CommanderHerman
08.20.2014 , 09:52 PM | #58
It appears you guys want to make a guild so you can go ahead and do that, although I am in line with the original purpose of the idea and I will be interested in being a part of a 4 man group with NerdyBlueGuy. The rest of you can go your own way and make a guild if you wish, but I am interested in the original idea.
~Commander Herman.~

Nalathemaster's Avatar


Nalathemaster
08.20.2014 , 10:04 PM | #59
Quote: Originally Posted by Jarons View Post
cool with me i play light side sith sometimes but i'll be the one who will do whatever it takes to save his friend
Sent you the Pm
There is no death, There is only the force

Jarons's Avatar


Jarons
08.20.2014 , 10:10 PM | #60
Quote: Originally Posted by Nalathemaster View Post
Sent you the Pm
ok looking over it now ill send back mine do you want me to be the healer