Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Want a group to rp

nater
08.19.2014 , 09:26 PM | #31
And another one is added to the ranks!

Nalathemaster
08.19.2014 , 09:31 PM | #32
Wait, if we do quests, we need an ops group, and I'm not sure ops groups can all be in the same convo at once.
There is no death, There is only the force

nater
08.19.2014 , 09:45 PM | #33
Meh don't worry about it.

Jarons
08.20.2014 , 01:30 PM | #34
I'll like to join unless its to late

CommanderHerman
08.20.2014 , 03:03 PM | #35
Hello. Unfortunately, the original request made by NerdyBlueGuy was to make a group of four people to RP with, and that group has already been made at the expense of myself, Karmafree, Nater, and NerdyBlueGuy. We cannot have anymore join, so I apologize to those Nater said could join because I don't think we are making a guild out of this RP idea, Nerdyblueguy just wanted a group and the group has already been made.

Thanks.
~Commander Herman.~

nater
08.20.2014 , 04:55 PM | #36
Commander, are you interested in making a guild? They could be in the guild. Then we would not be restricted to just four people.

CommanderHerman
08.20.2014 , 05:58 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by nater View Post
Commander, are you interested in making a guild? They could be in the guild. Then we would not be restricted to just four people.
I've never really had much luck with guilds to be honest and they take a lot of time and work that I can't give.... In running guilds anyways or making them. I am in one or two guilds with my alts already so I'm not sure I can devote anymore time or effort to a second or third guild. A four person group is ideal for me for some RP.
~Commander Herman.~

Jarons
08.20.2014 , 06:27 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by nater View Post
I wouldn't mind helping out with the guild if you don't mind a small rper guild can be fun

Nalathemaster
08.20.2014 , 06:29 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by Jarons View Post
I wouldn't mind helping out with the guild if you don't mind a small rper guild can be fun
Hey Jarons
I'm willing to help with the guild as well.
There is no death, There is only the force

Jarons
08.20.2014 , 06:36 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by Nalathemaster View Post
Hey Jarons
I'm willing to help with the guild as well.
Hey Nal and thank you i think it can be down and it won't be like we are making a huge guild just one to group together on and make a few internal events for each other once in a while and how your stronghold going