Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

WTB Dread Crest Run

Waspflow
08.05.2014 , 10:59 PM | #1
Hey, I am looking to buy Dread Crest run.

I am on the Empire side (Shadowlands duh ). I am a sniper dps, in 186/180 gear. At the moment only looking to buy one the Crest. Could maybe buy a Dragonslayer title run, if the price was right. Was thinking 15mil - 25mil for the Crest? We can talk more about prices later. Would like to do the run sooner than later, (before GSH). If it takes more time, then I have no problem waiting.

You can PM/Mail me in game via Slirk , or a PM me by the site.

Thx
Enforcers
5/5 NIM DF Gate Crasher 5/5 NIM DP
Slirk-Sniper

Zalindae
08.05.2014 , 11:47 PM | #2
hmd MAGENTA did this for a couple months but not planning on picking it back up again. I'm not sure if any other guilds Imp side have done this? I know Redemption and TGO (some of them have merged) did this on the Pub side. Some of the guys from The Drunk Tanks and The Imperial Order were doing a kind of selective joint thing for Hateful for a while but as far as I know they have not been back lately. It may be better for you to just try and get a group together of guildmates and friends to try for this. It can be a frustrating fight but should not be quite as difficult as it used to be.

Feel free to ask if you have any questions about the encounter. I am willing to help explain any of it for you and I am sure there are others here that are willing to help out as well.
Keiki Healer Operative and officer of hmd MAGENTA
Keikerella - Operative Zalindae - Sorcerer Ashlyn - Juggernaut

Rambeezy
08.06.2014 , 03:04 AM | #3
I doubt we are gonna be doing this before gsh but Exit Area is planning to run 2 people at a time through hateful probably after we finish progressing through NiM DP. I'll friend you for the future business though. Thank you
Hot Potato PvEr/Mashed Potato PvPer
"Deposer of the Dread Masters"
Dread Master Rambeezy

GM of Exit Area -Where do your loyalties lie?

Dage
08.06.2014 , 03:16 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Zalindae View Post
I know Redemption and TGO (some of them have merged) did this on the Pub side.
Yea we merged a while back, killing it as a joint group was the first step

We might set up a Hateful run in the next month (DP NiM will take priority before 2.9) or so but we are pub side :P
Thalamir - SentinelValinor - Scoundrel
Mearas - GuardianTiberus - CommandoMerâxes - Shadow
Jigglemeister - SniperJiggly'civie - SorcererWhõ - Marauder

Waspflow
08.07.2014 , 05:50 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Rambeezy View Post
I doubt we are gonna be doing this before gsh but Exit Area is planning to run 2 people at a time through hateful probably after we finish progressing through NiM DP. I'll friend you for the future business though. Thank you

Thanks, I would be happy to go when you do it, if you have room.

Thanks I will let you know if I do it and need help.
Enforcers
5/5 NIM DF Gate Crasher 5/5 NIM DP
Slirk-Sniper