Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

NM Council - looking for Phase 2 burn tips

Hatstandard
08.04.2014 , 11:32 PM | #1
This tuff burn. When we kill stryak, brontes is around 65%. Then our dps drops off as fingers start appearing and we don't get it done. We have one of our healers full time DPSIng in phase 2. We run 2 melee and 2 snipers.

Any advice?

justinplainview
08.04.2014 , 11:40 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Hatstandard View Post
This tuff burn. When we kill stryak, brontes is around 65%. Then our dps drops off as fingers start appearing and we don't get it done. We have one of our healers full time DPSIng in phase 2. We run 2 melee and 2 snipers.

Any advice?
How many stacks is Styrak at when he dies and Brontes is at 65%? That would let me know how far behind you are in DPS. Also, as for group comp, the fingers coming up becomes much easier with good positioning and practice. We run 1 ranged 3 melee and our uptime in phase 2 is more than sufficient to pass the check. Try and get the melee all stacked on top of one another and have them attempt to move in unison when reaches pop up. Try to have ranged and healers be in a specific area of the map so that the dps know where the fingers are going to be coming from. You try to guarantee placement so that DPS can have more uptime, and phase 2 becomes easier. Do you have any videos of your phase 2 so I could give more specific insight? Also, parse logs of all your DPS council pulls, I could tell you if their DPS is enough for the check, etc etc
Kingjaffejoffer, PT Tank Yezy, Jugg Tank Dougstamper, Sin Tank | <Zorz>