Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Anyone else who doesn't mind?

iamxtreme
12.13.2011 , 03:18 PM | #11
I find it hilarious that people are freaking out.. I mean I am anxious.. really anxious.. but I know in 1 or 2 months when I have a max level character im not gonna have much more to do cept do the same with another character.. at that rate in 1 year ill have all my slots full of max level characters and THEN what.. enjoy the game guys.. quit wiggin out over " whaaa I didnt get early access"

Today I spent my time patiently waiting to see if I was going to be in a wave.. and during that time I posted in the recruitment area and meet 2 people who are really awesome and have joined the guild.. time well spent
Now im not saying that the whole world is full of stupid people..
All im saying is lets remove the warning labels off of everything and lets see what happens

Sudden-Impulse
12.13.2011 , 03:19 PM | #12
It is because half of these people have no lives aside from their MMO gaming....seriously, people knew this is how things were going to be done for months now. They need to find something else to do, because whining won't get them in the game any sooner and not a single word is going to be said about this week a month after launch, and half of that time it will only be the people that can't get over it for whatever reason.

The people that wanted to get in early had the option of ordering it earlier than they did. It really is that simple. It is not Bioware's fault they did not take the opportunity to do so. I find it FAR more unsettling that people are making this much of a stink when they started this 2 days earlier than originally dated (the 15th) AND they are doing bonus waves (i.e. more invitation waves than they originally planned). They had zero obligation to do either o those things.

I want to play badly, I signed up for beta very early on but never got in until the weekend beta, so I want to play as badly as anyone here, but I know that I can't expect to get in earlier than the other people that order around the time I did, and to expect otherwise is completely unreasonable. This truly is the age of entitlement...

In other words...let the butthurt flow through you, young padawans

JohraTon
12.13.2011 , 03:19 PM | #13
Don't really care, i'll be surprised if im in by Thursday but i've got coursework so Friday/Saturday is good for me.
Jedi Covenant
Rhigus - Juggernaut
<Deceptýcons>

kentk
12.13.2011 , 03:19 PM | #14
Thumbs up to you sir!

I salute the logical crowd and look forward to running flashpoints and operations with you once we get started in game. ( i don't care when it is....tomorrow or Sunday....I'll be happy either way.)
That's the stupidest combination I've ever heard in my life! The kind of thing an idiot would have on his luggage! - Dark Helmet

gijoeinfantry
12.13.2011 , 03:19 PM | #15
I ordered in December knowing full well that I would be one of the last. Suck it up your getting two days free on EGA

jmcnelis
12.13.2011 , 03:20 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by ptwonline View Post
People being angry means they care. I'll take that over shrugging of shoulders.
This is not always true. Some of the people that are mad feel that they are entitled to something that they are not.

Those that are angry because they care, most of them aren't posting the garbage all over the place in that one thread. Or in a number of other threads, I'm thinking.

Gomla
12.13.2011 , 03:20 PM | #17
I don't mind when I get into early access at all.

As I said in another thread, my only concern is how they will handle the official release day if this is a struggle for them.

I'm sure they have it all under control *cough* but that doesn't erase my concerns.

As for being mad, nope. Upset, nope.

Dying inside because i've got to spend time with my kids and the pets because they got the same holiday off school that I got off work while my wife still gets to escape to work .... *inhale* .... yep.

I'm joking, I love my kids ..... the pets on the other hand ..... they make mess.

Dramhidel
12.13.2011 , 03:21 PM | #18
Now....don't get me wrong...but if I'm still not in on the 23rd..I may get upset...

Diora
12.13.2011 , 03:22 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkBarron View Post
Hmm Looking at the epic rant thread I think we are out numbered about 7,000 to 3
No we aren't. That thread is the same people spamming the same post over and over.

People join forums to complain, and they are much less likely to make threads about things they like.

This is a sadly vocal minority. Most rational, mature people know how waiting in line works. we've all waited in line and not thrown tantrums about it. Well, maybe when were 3 years old, but not now.

USCLawStudent
12.13.2011 , 03:22 PM | #20
Meh, I'm fine. Just bored