Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

A Variety of Capitol Ships to pick from...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
A Variety of Capitol Ships to pick from...

OrionSol
08.02.2014 , 08:48 PM | #1
Will there be a few options of different kinds of Capitol Ships to pick from? Or just one for each side?
Or-ion Sol
Founder of THE JEDl ORDER (Guild Website)
"As I was, I am, I will..."

Jrr_hypernova
08.02.2014 , 08:56 PM | #2
as far as i know just the harrower dreadnaught for imps and valor cruiser for pubs.

LordBarok
08.02.2014 , 10:40 PM | #3
Just the 1 for each side that I'm aware of. Hopefully they get PTS up again with the flagships soon, so we can test them out.
Darth Barok / Darth Sya / Agent Solarix - GM of <Storm Squadron>
Master Saralyn / Master Coralisa / Maj. Solaric Cern - GM of <Saber Squadron>
My 55s on Jung Ma (US East RP-PVP) / Here's my Referral Link - Click for free stuff.

OddballEasyEight
08.03.2014 , 02:00 AM | #4
I have a vague recollection of them saying "this is just the start" at some occation...

But don't take my word for it.
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.
Click here for my videos previewing blaster sounds.

Fleurdelis
08.03.2014 , 05:24 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by OddballEasyEight View Post
I have a vague recollection of them saying "this is just the start" at some occation...

But don't take my word for it.
Just the start? If there are better and cooler flagships planned for the future they better make it very easy to change the current one for the new hotness.

OddballEasyEight
08.03.2014 , 07:55 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Fleurdelis View Post
Just the start? If there are better and cooler flagships planned for the future they better make it very easy to change the current one for the new hotness.
Actually, I think they said they'd make smaller ones for smaller guilds with a lower price tag or something like that.
But you should consider all this as just rumors because I can't remember where I read it.
Most likely it was some Q&A cantina tour thing.
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.
Click here for my videos previewing blaster sounds.

Tsillah
08.03.2014 , 07:59 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by OrionSol View Post
Will there be a few options of different kinds of Capitol Ships to pick from? Or just one for each side?
The Capitol is a nice government building, dunno if they own ships. Capital ships....different thing

I don't know if they will lower the price for the one that is planned. If they do there may not be a need for additional ships.
The general forum, where small voices become big and small numbers become majorities

OrionSol
08.04.2014 , 01:56 PM | #8
Would be cool if there were small Destroyer sized ships you could get, and then larger Battleships and then huge carrier style, take your person starships off from Capital ships.

Anyhow, hope we get variety
Or-ion Sol
Founder of THE JEDl ORDER (Guild Website)
"As I was, I am, I will..."

Oneirophrenia
08.04.2014 , 04:51 PM | #9
I demand the Death Star which will cost 10 billion credits or 100,000 CCs to unlock.

Desolaytore
08.04.2014 , 05:02 PM | #10
You guys realize the Harrower is a dreadnaught right?

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Harro...ss_dreadnought
"I hear them enter my domain, children unknowing. They will serve..." - The Infernal One
Lightning flashes of insight, Into the mirth of a dark sky,
Pain of division is nothing, Joy of dissolution is everything.