Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lana Beniko’s Journal: Darth Arkous

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Lana Beniko’s Journal: Darth Arkous
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Infernixx
07.31.2014 , 04:40 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Azut View Post
You are not alone
Seconded.
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Infernixx nailed it. This is correct.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
There is no excuse for any single use item to ever cost more than a month's subscription. Anyone who pays $10 or $20 for a single use item is hastening the death of TOR and feeding the rise of TOR:The Cash Shop Menace.

delobo
07.31.2014 , 04:59 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Nick_J_Herrmann View Post
If our characters end up in the middle of a Sith power struggle between Arkous and Marr I'm siding with Marr.
Agreed! Maar > Arkous...

Deewe
07.31.2014 , 05:14 PM | #23
Nice read, if I may something really worth reading too: Bioware Biology 101: The Zeldrate Dilemma
-----
[HOW_TO] Mouse look toogle

Costello
07.31.2014 , 05:48 PM | #24
I really hope Darth Arkous isn't going to be the fourth dark council member to hold the Sphere of Military Offense only to be subsequently killed by either a imperial or republic hero.

Its quickly becoming akin to serving under Darth Vader for life expectancy and even worse for any credibility as far as arching story lines go along the lines of wearing a red shirt in TOS Star Trek.

As forLana Beniko that she can't manage to take down a cyborg cause they had a couple of inplants doesn't say much for her. I really hope she's not meant to be anything special. Cause so far she's probably deserving of Vader style justice of those that fail him.

Ryuku-sama
07.31.2014 , 07:32 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Vandicus View Post
We're about 600 years and change before regular Star Wars Hapes Cluster is a thing. Unless you're talking about a never-before seen Lorell Raiders ruled Hapes Cluster.
From what I can remeber when I created my Hapan enslaved female. The Lorell Raider got kicked out of Hapès and the first Queen Mother got the throne nearly 500 years before TOR
"If it wasn't broken, we shall break it. If it is balanced, we shall beat it until slow and painful death follows. If it is overpowered, it is working as intended." - Bioware 2015

Dan_Loto
07.31.2014 , 09:27 PM | #26
Onderon and Dxun confirmed. The Empire will recruit Onderon and the Republic will strike from Dxun riding basilisks with a band of Mandalorians that hold true to the teachings of Canderous.
JC: Villd 70 van, Pyu-pyu 55 com, Cybals 57 scoun, Rais'ins 65 gun, Bruckis 65 sent, Yùki 14 guard, Purrjury 18 sen, Elabos 65 shad, Ranies 65 sage. Reckorb 70 jug, Fect 58 mar, Zolba 65 pt, Haruhí 60 mer, Fundark 25 op, Muttons 27 sni, Satoshinakamoto 65 op, Premacy 33 jug, Modules 15 pt. HB: Accident 70 sor. SL: Vival 55 sin.

TheBBP
07.31.2014 , 09:47 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Dan_Loto View Post
Onderon and Dxun confirmed. The Empire will recruit Onderon and the Republic will strike from Dxun riding basilisks with a band of Mandalorians that hold true to the teachings of Canderous.
That would be awesome.
Crosswire - Republic Commando
Commander - The Way of the Maker Christian/Family-rated Guild
Ebon Hawk

LadyDrusilla
07.31.2014 , 09:47 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Wicked View Post
That's not a plot twist but rather terrible writing.
Yep, really terrible.

I'd like to see this story arc be used to develop Lana Beniko, Makeb said the Empire was attacking some of its prejudices to boost manpower and whatnot well it would be nice to see this arc be used to raise a woman to a position of power. Dark Council is still a huge sausage fest, Darth Acina is the only woman I think.
This blonde loves her Hutts, the bigger, the better.

Kulyok
08.01.2014 , 01:43 AM | #29
That's... that's really awesome. Not only awesome, it's great story! I've been drawn to this game for months, because of the great writing, and it's superb to see this writing coming back. Double yay.

(Although, me being a romantic girl and all, I'm a touch disappointed that Darth Arkous wouldn't flirt back when my female Wrath propositioned him. Lana Beniko' may be magical and mysterious, but her haircut just doesn't cut it).
Free subscription for 7 days, extra inventory tab and more through Friends of SWTOR program, my link: http://www.swtor.com/r/kvLxZh

PLynkes
08.01.2014 , 01:54 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Nick_J_Herrmann View Post
If our characters end up in the middle of a Sith power struggle between Arkous and Marr I'm siding with Marr.

What makes you think they'll give you a choice? My character would have sided with Malgus. Did side with Malgus in her heart. Unfortunately there was no option in the game to actually do that, other than refusing to do the pertinent flashpoints.