Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lana Beniko’s Journal: Darth Arkous

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Lana Beniko’s Journal: Darth Arkous
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TaitWatson
07.31.2014 , 02:33 PM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Observation of my subject continues. It’s entirely business as usual.

Read More
Tait "pariahloki" Watson | Community Production Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Vandicus
07.31.2014 , 02:42 PM | #2
I gotta admit, that made Darth Arkous sound pretty cool.
Darasuum kote ner vode!
Darasuum kote Mando'ade!

Darth_Wicked
07.31.2014 , 02:43 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Vandicus View Post
I gotta admit, that made Darth Arkous sound pretty cool.
Given the fact he's voiced by Timothy Watson, he can't sound any more cooler already.
Click here for a FREE character transfer and 7 days of subscription ( Referral Link )
Quote: Originally Posted by Revan clarifies his goal
Only I've been both Jedi and Sith, and found clarity in the Force. Only I understand him, and his death is my responsibility.

Infernixx
07.31.2014 , 02:48 PM | #4
Very interesting indeed.
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Infernixx nailed it. This is correct.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
There is no excuse for any single use item to ever cost more than a month's subscription. Anyone who pays $10 or $20 for a single use item is hastening the death of TOR and feeding the rise of TOR:The Cash Shop Menace.

Varium
07.31.2014 , 02:54 PM | #5
Awesome, Inb4 everybody declaring next planet will be Onderon.
50 V Legacy

Inzuher
07.31.2014 , 02:59 PM | #6
Much appreciated. This kind of In-character journals greatly improve the game immersion .
"I am that which grips the heart in fright, hearkens night, and silences the light.".

DarthDymond
07.31.2014 , 03:01 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Varium View Post
Awesome, Inb4 everybody declaring next planet will be Onderon.
I swear to god if it is I'm going to have my old laptop swept for bugs, when I was bored last summer I wrote up a plot online for a SWTOR expansion that had Onderon as the next leveling planet, Theron Shan as a major character for the Republic plotline, and Manaan as a Flashpoint (actually two Flashpoints like Kaon/Lost Island, but I guess we can't have everything).

If we start hearing about a Daily Area on Kashyyyk, an Operation on Trandosha and Flashpoints in Hapes I'm going to assume I've lost my mind and drifted into a St. Elsewhere-style fantasy land.

(Dang, now I wanna dig my laptop up and post that outline.)
Given the choice whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the fates for another throw, a better throw, against one's destiny, what was a king to do?
But does one ever truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars.
~Kain

Vandicus
07.31.2014 , 03:05 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthDymond View Post
I swear to god if it is I'm going to have my old laptop swept for bugs, when I was bored last summer I wrote up a plot online for a SWTOR expansion that had Onderon as the next leveling planet, Theron Shan as a major character for the Republic plotline, and Manaan as a Flashpoint (actually two Flashpoints like Kaon/Lost Island, but I guess we can't have everything).

If we start hearing about a Daily Area on Kashyyyk, an Operation on Trandosha and Flashpoints in Hapes I'm going to assume I've lost my mind and drifted into a St. Elsewhere-style fantasy land.

(Dang, now I wanna dig my laptop up and post that outline.)
We're about 600 years and change before regular Star Wars Hapes Cluster is a thing. Unless you're talking about a never-before seen Lorell Raiders ruled Hapes Cluster.
Darasuum kote ner vode!
Darasuum kote Mando'ade!

NobleSpec
07.31.2014 , 03:08 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
Observation of my subject continues. It’s entirely business as usual.

Read More
Kinda off-topic.

But.

Plot Twist: Satele Shan is really a secret revanite and Theron is forced to put her down.

Darth_Wicked
07.31.2014 , 03:09 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by NobleSpec View Post
Kinda off-topic.

But.

Plot Twist: Satele Shan is really a secret revanite and Theron is forced to put her down.
That's not a plot twist but rather terrible writing.
Click here for a FREE character transfer and 7 days of subscription ( Referral Link )
Quote: Originally Posted by Revan clarifies his goal
Only I've been both Jedi and Sith, and found clarity in the Force. Only I understand him, and his death is my responsibility.