Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Who is still left?

Crux-
07.31.2014 , 09:54 AM | #21
Apparently I'm out of touch with the pugs. My friends give 1000 yard stares at my idea. "You.... you have no idea what you are asking."
Jedi Covenant
Crux ~ Sage :: Salali ~ Scoundrel :: Kaitastamiutsoh ~ Vangaurd

Namida ~ Assassin

AAAAzrael
07.31.2014 , 10:14 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Ruskaeth View Post
I am curious to know what these guilds are that Jennifer is speaking of!
That could be really interesting opportunity for proper flame war
Ingalaarn Conqueror of the Dread Fortress / Ji'kiley Deposer of the Dread Masters
Gate Crasher Joshased / Xartanol The Revanchist
Manticore @ The Red Eclipse

Terro_Fett
07.31.2014 , 10:22 AM | #23
We are by no means a "best in the world" raiding group but Reign is a guild that's been around since lauch (early beta to be more exact) and our 16-Man raid team is going as strong as ever as we're currently working on Nightmare Palace. We'd be much further along had we not taken a big hit for attendance over the Summer like we did. Vacations, etc. can really put a hamper on progression raiding, but beyond that we are still pushing ahead.

Ruskaeth
07.31.2014 , 10:53 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by AAAAzrael View Post
That could be really interesting opportunity for proper flame war
Plz, no reveal me true intentzion!
Hey subscriber or player about to subscribe! Yes, you! Would you like a free server transfer and seven days added to your subscription for free?

Click this monkey 🙊 and accept with a yes on the next screen. Remember! You can only do it once.

🙈 DiLiH Janitor: Dr'Slime, Cheveyo, P'ur, Cautela, Vaecordia, Dactylion 🙉

Projawa
07.31.2014 , 04:40 PM | #25
BW isn't worried about the 0.1% of the 1% of elite players. A lot of players base their decisions of staying or leaving on whether or not their PVE heroes are still here but the way BW sees it, elite tier endgame is a cost center not a revenue center. In one of the past SWTOR streams with Musco and some guy named Toby Mccall he mentioned how he used to be one of the pve flashpoint/ops designers but recently moved to the Cartel Market team. If they didn't backfill his position that's a clear indication of shifting priorities. More CM designers, less ops designers.

JacksonMo
07.31.2014 , 09:13 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Projawa View Post
BW isn't worried about the 0.1% of the 1% of elite players. A lot of players base their decisions of staying or leaving on whether or not their PVE heroes are still here but the way BW sees it, elite tier endgame is a cost center not a revenue center. In one of the past SWTOR streams with Musco and some guy named Toby Mccall he mentioned how he used to be one of the pve flashpoint/ops designers but recently moved to the Cartel Market team. If they didn't backfill his position that's a clear indication of shifting priorities. More CM designers, less ops designers.
There was also buzz back around the time of server mergers and before the debut of the cartel market of BW shedding game designers. Some viewed it (yet another) death nell for the game. In fact, the heavy lifting was done. What do you do with that many people? Do you keep they working at the same pace? Do they continue cranking out 15 - 20 new planets per year?
And you don't really need as many designers once you've got the building blocks in place. You build the scenery, sprinkle generously with mobs, add the bosses, do the cut-scenes and voice acting. BAM! New FP/OP.
But you really have to pace the new content or risk overwhelming people. Each new OP introduces a new tier of gear.
How may times do you think people will do the latest operation knowing any new equipment will be obsolete in a couple weeks?
That's the reason behind lock-outs. So you don't farm an operation to exhaustion in the first week then QQ for more.

Quote: Originally Posted by SnickerJew View Post
Not all progression raiders "just log in except on raid nights." I personally enjoy the game & what it has to offer, but I do know the types of people you are referring to. And the OP is not talking about time to complete the operation, but just trying to see how many guilds are still currently raiding week to week within this content cycle.
Nobody said ALL. But you know good and well that's exactly how some play it.
There are currently 6 - 8 progression raiding groups in my guild. They are still recruiting though. It's an adult guild, and adults have to put family and work ahead of play, and sometimes that means leaving the game. Other times it just means they can only log in for 2 or 3 hours, one night a week.

haksilence
07.31.2014 , 09:49 PM | #27
this thread got derailed hard AF

this was meant to just be a Role Call of who was still hanging around.

litterally just a
"Hey, Im XXXX from <XXXX> and we are still raiding"

or Unfortunately <XXXXX> no longer raids.

good show though
10/10 NiM Dread Ops
Archon Jaberse, Captain Morgan Spice'rum, Gatecrasher Kithide Ameranthine
<Aisthesis> and <Postmortem>
Quote: Originally Posted by Ardarell_Solo View Post
Mr. Captain Morgan Roll/Rummaster ^^

AAAAzrael
08.01.2014 , 03:56 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by haksilence View Post
this thread got derailed hard AF

this was meant to just be a Role Call of who was still hanging around.

litterally just a
"Hey, Im XXXX from <XXXX> and we are still raiding"

or Unfortunately <XXXXX> no longer raids.

good show though
Well posts like "We don't do stuff any more and nobody good does stuff any more on our server except one guild" didn't help when on that same server There is at least 4-5 guilds I know off that are working on Council fight and 2 guilds that already done it.

On TRE I know of:

-Manticore (4/5 DP NiM 2 teams on council)
-Titans (not sure on exact progress but I think they are on council as well)
-DiLiH - cleared, attempting Timed Run
-Enraged (I don't know exact progress but they got DF NiM title as one of first repside so they are good)
-Dxun Rising - cleared Council
-DoB and Reckoning posted in this thread
-2x imp guild I don't know anyone in but I know they are deep into DP NiM
-Darklight is deep into DP NiM as well.

I am sure there is more rep guilds doing it as well. So it's not like the scene is dead on TRE.
Ingalaarn Conqueror of the Dread Fortress / Ji'kiley Deposer of the Dread Masters

AAAAzrael
08.01.2014 , 04:12 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Ruskaeth View Post
Plz, no reveal me true intentzion!
Sorry matey! Missa blunt tank, hit on the head too many times

invertioN
08.01.2014 , 04:12 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by AAAAzrael View Post
-Darklight is deep into DP NiM as well.
council last phase wipe OP
Adixia, Red Eclipse EU