Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Who is still left?

killerdcs
07.31.2014 , 06:41 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Amantino View Post
OT: Of the 3 top guilds on our server, two are completly dead and the third lost a few core players.
Yaaa, in top 3 by default and crappy servers.

and

Now we know how highly Jennifér thinks of us.
]DXUN RISING
rep; DCS, DCStwo, DCSthree, DCSfour, DCSfive, takeaguess, pvtmëatshield, iforgot.
imp; darkdcs, darkwigduck, cthulhue, fluffybunnyhop.

SnickerJew
07.31.2014 , 07:32 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by JacksonMo View Post
Well the 1% have had adequate time to conquer the latest NiM ops and quickly get bored.
There are a few like that in my own guild. The ones you rarely see log in except on raid night.
Not all progression raiders "just log in except on raid nights." I personally enjoy the game & what it has to offer, but I do know the types of people you are referring to. And the OP is not talking about time to complete the operation, but just trying to see how many guilds are still currently raiding week to week within this content cycle.

Ardarell_Solo
07.31.2014 , 08:28 AM | #13
Exactly! It's not good for the player community as a whole to think in stereotypes. Though I can't be called hardcore, I do participate in progression (currently at 4/5, 3/5) - and still you'll find me doing Makeb dailys regularly (yes even the staged weekly so many consider boooring) and all kinds of other, seemingly pointless stuff just for the fun of it and love of the game. I plea guilty to a bad case of alteritis and severe Star Wars fanboyism!
El'ethon (Sentinel) | Rickmyron (Gunslinger) | Alreegan (Sage)
Dacs (Commando) | Vayus (Guardian) | Craeg (Scoundrel)
<Taking the Jawas to Alderaan>
T3-M4

Ruskaeth
07.31.2014 , 08:37 AM | #14
I am curious to know what these guilds are that Jennifer is speaking of!
| DiLiH Janitor | "Jerk a deer my warriors"

Maldorans
07.31.2014 , 08:46 AM | #15
^^

Deciples of Babylon. They lost a ton of their top players.

Others like Move Along & Shades of Grey are having what many guilds have this time of year. The summer blues. Although Slash Stuck kinda came from nowhere and are moving forward quickly on TRE.

Pretty sure all guilds wil pick up again come the winter.
Tally Ho For the Empire!

Camelpockets
07.31.2014 , 08:50 AM | #16
Back on BC, there's 2 NiM Progression Groups going : DWBI's prog team, and DWBI minus two members on Imp Side.

The rest of BC's PvE community is deadish. The other 3 or 4 NiM prog teams fell apart or quit, and now there are just a few guilds working on HM DF/DP. There's not much left over here.
"These incipients are ours. We claim them as an instrument in our design. Abandon your cull. Grant them Passage." - Vishna
"We will not. We have winnowed all futures. The cull endures. It is optimal. It is necessary." - Shiva
Camels Vasudan Spacepope
The Pockets Legacy - Begeren Colony

inc_CichYBoB
07.31.2014 , 09:12 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Maldorans View Post
^^

Deciples of Babylon. They lost a ton of their top players.

Others like Move Along & Shades of Grey are having what many guilds have this time of year. The summer blues. Although Slash Stuck kinda came from nowhere and are moving forward quickly on TRE.

Pretty sure all guilds wil pick up again come the winter.
DoB is hardly dead thx for askin .pls dont spread false info

Maldorans
07.31.2014 , 09:21 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by inc_CichYBoB View Post
DoB is hardly dead thx for askin .pls dont spread false info
Never said you were dead did I?

I said you lost some top players. Was that a lie? Do I need to list them?
Tally Ho For the Empire!

Crux-
07.31.2014 , 09:24 AM | #19
Ascension fizzled out on JC. Most just stopped playing.

The remaining merged into The Covenant, which is also using a few Torva Nex members pub alts, I believe.

I'm still poking around too. Joining Covenant runs every now and again.

I was thinking about putting together a PvE school to teach people of all skill levels and maybe stir up the pug scene on the server. Mostly I just get made fun of for the idea haha.
Jedi Covenant
Crux ~ Sage :: Salali ~ Scoundrel :: Kaitastamiutsoh ~ Vangaurd

Namida ~ Assassin

Maldorans
07.31.2014 , 09:26 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Crux- View Post
Ascension fizzled out on JC. Most just stopped playing.

The remaining merged into The Covenant, which is also using a few Torva Nex members pub alts, I believe.

I'm still poking around too. Joining Covenant runs every now and again.

I was thinking about putting together a PvE school to teach people of all skill levels and maybe stir up the pug scene on the server. Mostly I just get made fun of for the idea haha.
The Leeroy Jenkins Academy?
Tally Ho For the Empire!