Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Who is still left?


haksilence's Avatar


haksilence
07.30.2014 , 01:22 PM | #1
Its no Mystery, this tier of ops killed ALLOT of the top guilds. my question is who has been able to survive?

how many of the World Progression Guilds are still going strong? and if not strong who are still staying afloat?

Ive heard that guilds such as Severity, ZorZ, and HMD have all been fizzling out. I wanna hear from the butchers mouth.

Who's staying, who's going, who's jumped to wildstar, who's been hemorrhaging members?
10/10 NiM Dread Ops
Archon Jaberse, Captain Morgan Spice'rum, Gatecrasher Kithide Ameranthine
<Aisthesis> and <Postmortem>
Quote: Originally Posted by Ardarell_Solo View Post
Mr. Captain Morgan Roll/Rummaster ^^

KeyboardNinja's Avatar


KeyboardNinja
07.30.2014 , 03:50 PM | #2
Personally, I just want to know what "ALLOT" is. Google isn't helping me. Maybe it's slang in some foreign language?
Computer Programmer. Theory Crafter. Dilettante on The Ebon Hawk.
Tam (shadow tank) Tov-ren (commando healer) Aveo (retired sentinel) Nimri (ruffian scoundrel)
Averith (marksman sniper) Alish (lightning sorcerer) Aresham (vengeance jugg) Effek (pyro pt)

psandak's Avatar


psandak
07.30.2014 , 03:56 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by KeyboardNinja View Post
Personally, I just want to know what "ALLOT" is. Google isn't helping me. Maybe it's slang in some foreign language?
ALLOT = a lot
The Ortzid Legacy on The Harbinger
Car'beerd (Guardian) Dalkery (Scoundrel) Blairnah (Sage) Ulunnes (Commando)
Zaggema (Sin) Daellia (Merc) Carrud (Marauder) Quith'edi'ata (Operative)


high end schematics * best crew skills * crew skill money making * Probability 101

Amantino's Avatar


Amantino
07.30.2014 , 04:59 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by KeyboardNinja View Post
Personally, I just want to know what "ALLOT" is. Google isn't helping me. Maybe it's slang in some foreign language?
"Allot" is an English word. If you couldn't find out that through google, you might need a 101 in How to Internet.



OT: Of the 3 top guilds on our server, two are completly dead and the third lost a few core players.
Jennifér - Marauder
<Reckoning>

The Red Eclipse

haksilence's Avatar


haksilence
07.30.2014 , 05:05 PM | #5
allot is an English word but it means to be given or handed out. i used it incorrectly, it was meant to be interpreted as A lot, thank you tam for snarkily pointing that out
10/10 NiM Dread Ops
Archon Jaberse, Captain Morgan Spice'rum, Gatecrasher Kithide Ameranthine
<Aisthesis> and <Postmortem>
Quote: Originally Posted by Ardarell_Solo View Post
Mr. Captain Morgan Roll/Rummaster ^^

JacksonMo's Avatar


JacksonMo
07.30.2014 , 08:50 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by haksilence View Post
Its no Mystery, this tier of ops killed ALLOT of the top guilds. my question is who has been able to survive?

how many of the World Progression Guilds are still going strong? and if not strong who are still staying afloat?

Ive heard that guilds such as Severity, ZorZ, and HMD have all been fizzling out. I wanna hear from the butchers mouth.

Who's staying, who's going, who's jumped to wildstar, who's been hemorrhaging members?
Why do you assume the game is dying just because a couple guilds on your server imploded?
This article puts SWTOR solidly in the top 5 MMO's on the market today.

Guilds implode. It happens. There's no telling what sort of drama transpired to make it happen, but it certainly doesn't mean the game is dead. People have been making that flawed assumption since the very beginning. I should know, I've been subscribed and active since launch Dec '11.

Jeweledleah's Avatar


Jeweledleah
07.30.2014 , 08:52 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by KeyboardNinja View Post
Personally, I just want to know what "ALLOT" is. Google isn't helping me. Maybe it's slang in some foreign language?
http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.co...verything.html

you're welcome, Tam

SnickerJew's Avatar


SnickerJew
07.30.2014 , 09:06 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by JacksonMo View Post
Why do you assume the game is dying just because a couple guilds on your server imploded?
This article puts SWTOR solidly in the top 5 MMO's on the market today.

Guilds implode. It happens. There's no telling what sort of drama transpired to make it happen, but it certainly doesn't mean the game is dead. People have been making that flawed assumption since the very beginning. I should know, I've been subscribed and active since launch Dec '11.
The OP is talking about Progression Raiders, not the overall community (AKA the 1%).

Gyronamics's Avatar


Gyronamics
07.30.2014 , 11:24 PM | #9
Sounds like an attempt to create drama over natural guild death.

4th guild since launch so far.

We're in the middle of summer distractions and time demands which compound any guild issues with motivation and result in many break ups.

Doesn't mean all the players vanish, simply means that guild name is no longer in use by a raid team.

Easiest way to reform is as a smaller team so there are less 16m names now.

When easier content turns up the 16m scene will expand again. This is quite a long way from accessible content and Council 16m NiM through bad scaling from 8m is the hardest fight in the game. 1% isn't even close to the tiny number of players who will ever complete it.
Notwired @ Not Good Enough @ TRE

JacksonMo's Avatar


JacksonMo
07.31.2014 , 02:48 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by SnickerJew View Post
The OP is talking about Progression Raiders, not the overall community (AKA the 1%).
Well the 1% have had adequate time to conquer the latest NiM ops and quickly get bored.
There are a few like that in my own guild. The ones you rarely see log in except on raid night.