Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

No Rakghoul event?

Urglab
08.05.2014 , 07:54 AM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthDymond View Post
If "exactly the same" means we're fighting Infected Killiks on Tatooine for some reason, then I'll be disappointed and agree that they're being lazy.

If we're fighting Infected Jawas or Infected Sandpeople or Infected Geonosians or something, then it 's exactly as expected. I hope that they eventually expand on the existing events (new Bounties for the Contract Week for example) but I sure wouldn't expect things to change on the second occurrence of a Reoccurring Event unless there was something broken in the first occurrence that they were fixing.
Exact same cave, exact same quests, exact same mobs except they reskinned them.

Is it expected? Sure. It was an opportunity to do something interesting though.

Duskrequim
08.05.2014 , 07:58 AM | #72
YAY I cant wait to get home from work

Fantazm
08.05.2014 , 07:59 AM | #73
I'm chuffed. I'm going to grind the f out of this until I can buy that damn rifle.

chillshock
08.05.2014 , 08:09 AM | #74
I hope I don't have to grind this just to get the companion customizations...

As far as I could tell I would be fine if I just did the intro and then went for 8 or 16 player storymode operations... since I'm at work (code is compiling! XD) can anyone tell me if one can queue for that using the finder?

demotivator
08.05.2014 , 08:09 AM | #75
Quote: Originally Posted by Urglab View Post
It's exactly the same as the event on alderaan, so lazy. Couldn't they have at least added or changed something?
That would be like asking for the Gree event to be dfferent in each iteration, sure it would be nice but that's also what happens with a recurring event.
Randomizing your forums.

PLynkes
08.05.2014 , 08:36 AM | #76
They have given us a new outdoor world boss that apparently drops a different pet, rather than just reusing the one that was on Alderaan. That's something.