Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question about Stronghold access

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Question about Stronghold access

CDSzafraniec
07.26.2014 , 04:22 PM | #1
I am currently a subscriber, and my sub is about to renew in a week or so. I plan on resubbing for at least that month, which should catch the release of 2.9 and the Galactic Strongholds.

If after this sub period, I go to preferred (after decorating and purchasing stronghold stuff), do I retain access to the Strongholds that I bought, or am I locked out until Preferred players have access?

Thanks

dr_mike
07.27.2014 , 08:31 AM | #2
If you read the fine print of the announcement, it says both current sub as well as previous sub on that cut off date.

Quote:
your account must be in active subscription status on May 11, 2014, at 11:59PM PDT / May 12, 2014, at 6:59AM GMT. The Nar Shaddaa Stronghold with five additional rooms will be unlocked in your Stronghold Management window and "The Illustrious” Character Title will be delivered via in-game mail at the start of Subscriber Early Access on August 19, 2014. The Subteroth Mini-Pet and “The Intrepid” Character Title will be delivered via in-game mail by May 20, 2014, at 11:59PM PDT / May 21, 2014, at 6:59AM GMT. The Nar Shaddaa Stronghold is exclusively unlocked for Subscribers during the Subscriber Early Access period and will be available for unlock to all other players at Official Launch on October 14, 2014.
If you can figure that out....
Want to know what I get for helping in the support forums? My own support tickets get auto deleted. Thanks BioWare!