Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Soloing flashpoints

Cynoprosopi
12.23.2011 , 11:05 PM | #11
I've not personally gone through and soloed hammer and athiss but I've soloed black talon at level eleven on sorc. As for the rest I've two manned hammer, athiss, and mandalorian raiders all at the recommended levels with sniper and mercenary so I would imagine given enough levels they shouldn't be to rough aside from raiders which I wouldn't dream of soloing till long after it would be worth doing.

Soluss
12.24.2011 , 12:37 AM | #12
Black Talon solo at like 11 or 12 except for the lightside version. Hammerstation, Athis and Mandalorian raiders can all be solod at 35. The first 2 obviously you can solo them earlier. By that level you pretty much avoid all damage in those instances. Atleast I do as a sith jugg.

Tersidre
12.24.2011 , 12:59 AM | #13
i am a lvl 45 sith warrior jugg tank... i can solo every flashpoint from black talon - foundry with no problems lol
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

ThanatosNex
12.24.2011 , 03:14 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Prepuce View Post
Is there a point at which we'll be high enough level to go back and solo flashpoints to milk all the loot ourselves?

I'm just wondering at what point, if any, I could go back and knock out Black Talon with a companion.
Solo'd Black Talon my first try at about lvl 12, not too hard to do
"I wish to have no connection with any ship that does not sail fast; for I intend to go in harm's way." - John Paul Jones

Guild: No Peace (EVE University Sith Guild)

ThanatosNex
12.24.2011 , 03:29 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Prepuce View Post
Is there a point at which we'll be high enough level to go back and solo flashpoints to milk all the loot ourselves?

I'm just wondering at what point, if any, I could go back and knock out Black Talon with a companion.
Solo'd Black Talon my first try at about lvl 12, not too hard to do
"I wish to have no connection with any ship that does not sail fast; for I intend to go in harm's way." - John Paul Jones

Guild: No Peace (EVE University Sith Guild)

EdwardEHunt
10.18.2012 , 03:36 PM | #16
i solo BT and SLS at 11 normaly... but it is because i have a ton of presance, and i had a frend the other day solo a teir 1 hard mode
True power is the ability to bend other people's perception of reality to your will

DrewFromPhilly
10.18.2012 , 03:51 PM | #17
I solo'd red reaper with my 50 guardian tank a while ago. A lot of the trash mobs can be skipped and none of the bosses really hit very hard. Columi/BH gear helped too probably.

Ismercu
10.18.2012 , 04:02 PM | #18
I soloed BT and esseles NM on all my toons lvl 11-13, using the boxes and walls avoid and interupt hard hitting attacks, i had to zerg the first boss with my gunslinger since he spawns unlimited adds took him to 30% then came back and killed him again when he was fighting the republic npc's there, rest are easy and even easier if you have a healer companion.(posted this like its a big accomplishment easiest thing ever lol.)

RikuvonDrake
10.18.2012 , 04:06 PM | #19
It naturally depends on your gear, class and companions but normally I am able to solo a flashpoint when being 7-8 (or 9 if badly geared) over the req. level for that flashpoint. (Soloed The False Emperor HM on my Assassin Tank (thought with healing companion) with full Campaign/Dread Guard yesterday without having any real problem, so it is possible on endgame as well).
Dread Master - Deposer of The Dread Masters - Conqueror of the Dread Fortress
Not Good Enough | Riku - Rikacha - Rikachu - Rikachi - Rikache - Rikachacha - Rikache
Ruthless | Susannah - Fauna - Wildthorn - Krewel - Montör
Bloodworthy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Dacce
10.18.2012 , 05:38 PM | #20
whats with all the necro threads lately?
Visage - Dace - Fat'Clam - Fistula - Shimini - Malikada