Actually Excited for Rebels now!

Selenial

It actually looks really good, and now my favorite Jedi from TCW, Luminara Unduli (Don't ask why, I just love her) has survived order 66!

Chopper vs R2-D2 looks great :p

I'm hoping Luminara did survive, and it's not a trap, but I just can't escape the question as to why she wasn't executed on Sight like Jedi should have been....

Somehow I doubt she's going to survive, but it'd be great to see her...

Sel, you are going to hate me for saying this...But I wish her to die a glorious death at some point in the series. :p

On another note, my gut is telling me we will get to see Jerec at some point in this series due to the enemies being the Inquisitorious. For example, if it gets too tough for the current Inquisitor, they might send in a more experienced one...A perfect opportunity for such a character get more showings. Perhaps once the padawan becomes proficient enough that together they can over come the Inquisitor.

Gotta admit, that would fit with the story that we have seen so far, and it would be pretty epic to see.

I do wonder though, what other jedi we know that survived 66 will show in the series... :jawa_evil:

Side Note: I could be mistaken, but I thought I saw some Vigil-Heavy Corvette's. If I am correct, about dang time we get information on those things! They look like they could really put out the hurt!

Edited by Silenceo

Yeh, Silenceo I'd rather she died in a blaze of glory protecting some planet like a baus, or trying to escape and dueling the Inquisitor to the death (But IMO she'd probably win anyway) than running off and hiding to raise a family, because that would just kill her character.

Either way, it'll be great to see her back.

Yeh, Silenceo I'd rather she died in a blaze of glory protecting some planet like a baus, or trying to escape and dueling the Inquisitor to the death (But IMO she'd probably win anyway) than running off and hiding to raise a family, because that would just kill her character.

Hopefully voiced by her TCW actor.

I'm praying they do what TCW did and evolve their animation and stories. This animation is just too similar to what I see in kindergarten and Preschool programming for me to take it seriously.

stormtroopers remind me of the SW Detours Stormtroopers with the

But I digress, it could be a good show but at this point I still hold low expectations. The Mando girl piques my interest, perhaps she could save the whole thing for me...

I'm praying they do what TCW did and evolve their animation and stories. This animation is just too similar to what I see in kindergarten and Preschool programming for me to take it seriously.

But I digress, it could be a good show but at this point I still hold low expectations. The Mando girl piques my interest, perhaps she could save the whole thing for me...

I agree completely.

It's more likely she's already dead and the plot is just a trap by the Inquisitor to get the Jedi to reveal himself.

No where near the size of the Detours troopers.

I find that incredibly unlikely.

Really? It's a classic trap employed by villains in nearly every major and minor plot. Hero and friends find distress message from older, and valuable ally. They visit the area of last seen ally, only to find it to be an enemy trap and that they were waiting for them. It's already happened in Star Wars: Han Solo and the carbonite. The emperor and Endor?

Really? It's a classic trap employed by villains in nearly every major and minor plot. Hero and friends find distress message from older, and valuable ally. They visit the area of last seen ally, only to find it to be an enemy trap and that they were waiting for them. It's already happened in Star Wars: Han Solo and the carbonite. The emperor and Endor?
Yes but consider this, the trailer just teased Luminari Unduli, we were promised TCW characters would return as well... psyche! It's a trick, Unduli is dead, she ain't making no appearance. The fans would not be happy.

On top of that, Unduli's death was never seen in the movies, clearly they are using that to bring her back.

Vos was on Kashyyykk, he escaped. So did Yoda. :p

Yoda's Yoda.

We literally saw Unduli in the middle of the clone forces, not above them all, she was treating their wounds in the movie too.

And Vos' escape was similar, he didn't face all the clones on his own.

Yoda's Yoda.

We literally saw Unduli in the middle of the clone forces, not above them all, she was treating their wounds in the movie too.

And Vos' escape was similar, he didn't face all the clones on his own.

All Yoda did was follow the Wookiees... anyone could have done that.

But we don't know where she was by the battle's end.

All Yoda did was follow the Wookiees... anyone could have done that.

But we don't know where she was by the battle's end.

Nope.

On the run up to Yoda you see unduli in the middle of clones, mere moments before Order 66....

I still can't get over the bad character looks as well. Either they don't have a high enough budget to support better animation, which I find hard to believe since it is funded by Disney or they are doing it just to appeal to all the little kids:confused:.

Yeah, I mean...I'm sure I will watch it at some point, of course...but I do wish it was TCW quality in the animation and design.

Normally, I'm all about keeping expectations low, or at least reasonable, but ever since I heard the show is being headed up by Greg Weisman, the guy behind Gargoyles (and I think showrunner for Young Justice), I have been pretty optimistic.

Between that and Amy Hennig coming onboard for the open-world Star Wars game EA is developing, I am looking forward to the new Canon (although I'll always hold out hope that they'll eventually decide to make new works under the Legends imprint as well).

Normally, I'm all about keeping expectations low, or at least reasonable, but ever since I heard the show is being headed up by Greg Weisman, the guy behind Gargoyles (and I think showrunner for Young Justice), I have been pretty optimistic.

Between that and Amy Hennig coming onboard for the open-world Star Wars game EA is developing, I am looking forward to the new Canon (although I'll always hold out hope that they'll eventually decide to make new works under the Legends imprint as well).

look at the animation for Rebels so far and get back to me... I don't care who they have running it, with animation like that it looks like it won't be that great.

Like I said earlier though, if the animation evolves like TCW's did it might become a half-decent series, but expectations are very low at this point.