PvP set Guradian dps

NightWalker-

This thread is so hilarious and yet almost poignant at the same time...

Its such a perfect example of the current state of pvp. The OP either hasnt even bothered to look at the gear, doesnt know anything about his class or just flat out cant read.

And whats his spec? Vigilance.

Edited by Dras_Keto

This thread is so hilarious and yet almost poignant at the same time...

Its such a perfect example of the current state of pvp. The OP either hasnt even bothered to look at the gear, doesnt know anything about his class or just flat out cant read.

And whats his spec? Vigilance.

Its not that simple... It shouldnt be 100% Vindicator.

Challenger Ear

Challenger Belt

Challenger Bracer

Put them in adaptive Armor.

Its not that simple... It shouldnt be 100% Vindicator.

Challenger Ear

Challenger Belt

Challenger Bracer

Put them in adaptive Armor.

Neither the belt or the bracer has the BiS mod so getting the challenger version over the vindicator version has no merit since both of them have the wrong mods. Unless you are absolutely desperate for accuracy....which you wont be....there is no reason to get the challenger ear either.

Please do not listen to this guy.

Neither the belt or the bracer has the BiS mod so getting the challenger version over the vindicator version has no merit since both of them have the wrong mods. Unless you are absolutely desperate for accuracy....which you wont be....there is no reason to get the challenger ear either.

Please do not listen to this guy.

So you want a crit mod instead of a power one? And yes you need some accuracy so what's not get it one piece?

Also how about you drink this can of shut the hell up?

So you want a crit mod instead of a power one? And yes you need some accuracy so what's not get it one piece?

Also how about you drink this can of shut the hell up?

Its the low power mod. You're going to be replacing that no matter what. Getting the marauder version of the belt makes zero difference.

Edit:

And the accuracy from the ear piece makes little difference. You're better off with the surge/power earing.

Edited by Raansu

Stacking power is too mainstream...

Apparently.....:rolleyes:

Its the low power mod. You're going to be replacing that no matter what. Getting the marauder version of the belt makes zero difference.

Edit:

And the accuracy from the ear piece makes little difference. You're better off with the surge/power earing.

LOL.... Its second best and a suitable replacement for crit mods on head/boots on Vindicator pieces until you can buy the BiS mod. I expected more from "God's Gift", but I shouldn't be surprised. Your knowledge of stat allocation and maximizing comms is elementary at best.

Apparently.....:rolleyes:

LOL.... Its second best and a suitable replacement for crit mods on head/boots on Vindicator pieces until you can buy the BiS mod. I expected more from "God's Gift", but I shouldn't be surprised. Your knowledge of stat allocation and maximizing comms is elementary at best.

Says the guy telling the OP to gimp himself.

Says the guy telling the OP to gimp himself.

Yeah using power mods is really gimping yourself as a DPS.:rolleyes:

Sucks being wrong all the time don't it? It must really suck that I'm the one always pushing your "forum wig" back.

Yeah using power mods is really gimping yourself as a DPS.:rolleyes:

Sucks being wrong all the time don't it? It must really suck that I'm the one always pushing your "forum wig" back.

And I'm wrong how? lmao. Neither belt will be keeping the original mod in them. Its a pointless suggestion. Regardless which belt you buy, you SHOULD be purchasing the proper single mod a long with the belt.

And I'm wrong how? lmao. Neither belt will be keeping the original mod in them. Its a pointless suggestion. Regardless which belt you buy, you SHOULD be purchasing the proper single mod a long with the belt.

And that would be great if you could go from zero gear to BiS.. I already told you why anyway.

Its second best and a suitable replacement for crit mods on head/boots on Vindicator pieces until you can buy the BiS mod..

So when/if you buy the BiS mod, use a power mod on yourself (in another slot) or companion. Its a free power mod.

That is.... unless.... You want to debate whether stacking Power/Surge in just about every modifiable slot for a DPS class isn't the right thing to do?

Fly away little Huttlet...:rak_03:

Edited by L-RANDLE

And that would be great if you could go from zero gear to BiS.. I already told you why anyway.

So when/if you buy the BiS mod, use a power mod on yourself (in another slot) or companion. Its a free power mod.

Mods are dirt cheap....so are the belts. Not hard to buy them both at the same time.

Mods are dirt cheap....so are the belts. Not hard to buy them both at the same time.

Ranked mods are 2800 unranked comms, and if the OP is asking about gear, he damn sure ain't juggling, so again, that's why you are 100% wrong. Yet again.

Better to have a temporary Power mod versus a temporary Crit mod.

Ranked mods are 2800 unranked comms, and if the OP is asking about gear, he damn sure ain't juggling, so again, that's why you are 100% wrong. Yet again.

Better to have a temporary Power mod versus a temporary Crit mod.

Better to do it properly than half ***, but I guess that's why you're a terrible guardian. He's also not even asking about ranked gear.

Edited by Raansu

Better to do it properly than half ***, but I guess that's why you're a terrible guardian. He's also not even asking about ranked gear.

Its the same process at the Obroan level. I guess that's why you are terrible at math and reading comprehension.

Not really. I just feel bad for anyone that actually listens to L-Randle.

And I feel bad for a derpa-monkey, one-button facemelting *****, that has never posted any evidence AT ALL to dispute ANY of my claims, and has an IQ less than 70. I know you like giving conflicting information because you need EZ wins to go along with your EZ mode class/specs, but just stop being dumb...

See kids, this is why you should stay in school.

And I feel bad for a derpa-monkey, one-button facemelting *****, that has never posted any evidence AT ALL to dispute ANY of my claims, and has an IQ less than 70. I know you like giving conflicting information because you need EZ wins to go along with your EZ mode class/specs, but just stop being dumb...

See kids, this is why you should stay in school.

lol I love the anger of people who are wrong. I play all classes. I've shown you a screen shot of my legacy and the achievements proving so in another thread. Don't get mad at me for playing whatever class I enjoy the most just because you're absolutely terrible at pvp. Also, I play annihilation and carnage way more than I ever played smash and was easily out dpsing smashers even when annihilation sucked.

I've also disputed your claims completely. The acc on the earring is completely unnecessary and I don't know a single vengeance jugg that actually uses any acc items in their gear (except for maybe the terrible ones so you fall into that category I guess). The belt/bracers are dirt cheap so there is zero reason to buy either without getting the BiS mod at the same time with them and for ranked the high power reg mod is BiS over the low power mod that comes with the ranked piece so you're going to be sticking with the high power reg mod till you can replace it with a high power ranked one anyways so that's another moot point in your argument.

It's simple logic really and if he's starting fresh there are tons of high power pve bracers/belts that bolster well enough that are way better than using the default low power mods so you're literally better off simply saving up the 1,000 comms that you can easily get in a few short matches + the two dailies to buy the item + mod at the same time while using a decent blue pve item to hold you over till then.

You aint fooling nobody Raansu. Unless you now want to debate a worthless screenshot that shows your good at leveling.

PvE hero FTW?

You're more than welcome to ask SOULCASTER on these forums who has seen me play on multiple 55's when I was in his guild on pub side, or cinerous on these forums who I was also guilded with back on JC who has played with the multiple 55's I had on imp side as well.

I mean, you can be bitter all you want about how my main is a sentinel/marauder, a class I have been playing since early access, but really in the end you're just a baddie who blames a class for his own lack of skill. Just a terrible player who whines about something being "OP" and refusing to broaden himself by putting such a silly wall in front of him. Kinda like the bad players in fighting games like dead or alive who would call certain tools cheap and wont use them so they stay terrible forever even though what they call "cheap" has viable counters to said tools and mechanics.