Royal Guard Armor

While entirely set is not available, red dyes are easily obtainable (heck, this chest piece is red already) just as individual pieces you'd need to get this look:

Dire Warmaster body armor http://tor-fashion.com/dire-warmaster/

http://tor-fashion.com/agidius-the-red-eclipse/ Destroyer helm

You can easily find some matching pants, dress and gloves yourself.

Well yes, but I want to see something a little more like the NPC version rather than a knock-off. Also I would love to wear it for an assassin or shadow cause of the electro staffs that they wield.

Both pieces I listed are bound to legacy. It's not a cheap knock-off, friend. It's basically the same model. You should find matching dresses with the selection of lower robes assassins have! :) Let's see if I can make up something for you, while i am in arena queue.

Ok:

The mentioned items earlier + diabolist gloves (with black/red dye) and diabolist pants. You're there: P

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

Both pieces I listed are bound to legacy. It's not a cheap knock-off, friend. It's basically the same model. You should find matching dresses with the selection of lower robes assassins have! :) Let's see if I can make up something for you, while i am in arena queue.

Ok:

The mentioned items earlier + diabolist gloves (with black/red dye) and diabolist pants. You're there: P

Yeah I know there are different ways of making it in the game, but because of what dye modules and how the colors change it doesn't provide the feel that I want. I guess what I'm aiming for is a Kir Kanos design while the game's design is more like Carnor Jax. Yes they're both royal guardsmen, but it's the satisfaction you get when you make the armor you want. The only chest piece that comes close to the correct color is the Frenzied Zealot Chest because most of the dye modules are deep red which is way darker than what it's supposed to be.

• 3 months later...