Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Story of SWTOR, 2014

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Dawginole
07.31.2014 , 07:41 PM | #201
Quote: Originally Posted by Xakthul View Post
So? It's pretty. I would use it as my main base of operations if there were GTN, GB, and gear vendor access there.
Just because you would use something that is coming in the patch doesn't make the guy you were responding to wrong.
Soon.™*
*Soon.™: Bioware Corp, Inc. All rights reserved. "Soon.™" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. "Soon.™" shall make no contract or warranty between Bioware and the end user. "Soon.™" will arrive some day, however Bioware does guarantee that "Soon.™" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on "Soon™" as Bioware will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "Soon.™". Thank you for your patience.

Lecto
08.01.2014 , 11:28 AM | #202
Quote: Originally Posted by Asheris View Post
Hardly a planet. More like another fleet level but you need to spend 2500 credits to get there - and it's not even a daily area.

But yeah, the guy overreacted.
Wait, are you serious? It's not a real planet!?! How do they get off calling it a planet if it's not even similar in scope to Oricon, let alone Makeb!!!! Mark my words, I'm about to be really miffed if that's the case! I'd expect massive blow back form the community & subs if that's the case, seeing as how they've been saying it's "Makeb-like".
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return". ~ Moulin Rouge
Join "Tao Covenant" today!
Twitter: @Lecto10

Dokar
08.01.2014 , 11:44 AM | #203
Quote: Originally Posted by Lecto View Post
Wait, are you serious? It's not a real planet!?! How do they get off calling it a planet if it's not even similar in scope to Oricon, let alone Makeb!!!! Mark my words, I'm about to be really miffed if that's the case! I'd expect massive blow back form the community & subs if that's the case, seeing as how they've been saying it's "Makeb-like".
The Makeb like expansion is something coming later this year.

Lecto
08.01.2014 , 12:20 PM | #204
Quote: Originally Posted by Dokar View Post
The Makeb like expansion is something coming later this year.
Oh, I thought they were talking about 3.0 -- thank god.
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return". ~ Moulin Rouge
Join "Tao Covenant" today!
Twitter: @Lecto10

Xakthul
08.01.2014 , 12:34 PM | #205
Quote: Originally Posted by Lecto View Post
Hmmm? The Makeb-like thing is coming in December or something like that. This is just the second bit of Alliances.
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf

Dalethfc
08.02.2014 , 11:00 AM | #206
I am Hoping for more story/class/companion quests/missions.
I don't do group or pvp. So more FP and such is nothing to me.
It would be nice if companions could be spoken to or speak more rather than the same stuff over and over.
Espc your LI/Husband/Wife. 3 letters and that's it,, wow.
It would be interesting to know if Sgt Jaxo does play more of a role later to. She seems wasted.
And that Girl on Makeb, now that's a waste of effort for a peck on the cheek and a holo address that you never use and you never see her again.
What seems to be over looked are the people that Don't do FP so will miss out on some story/info.
So cater for both.

Aries_cz
08.03.2014 , 12:28 AM | #207
Quote: Originally Posted by Dalethfc View Post
I am Hoping for more story/class/companion quests/missions.
I don't do group or pvp. So more FP and such is nothing to me.

What seems to be over looked are the people that Don't do FP so will miss out on some story/info.
So cater for both.
Forged Alliances are most likely setting up the stage for 3.0 expansion later this year. Just like Karagga's Palace set up the stage for RotHC, and how every operation except EV set up the stage for Section X and Oricon.
And if you refuse to play certain content, you cannot be surprised you will miss out on something (although I am sure that there will be a summary explanation available).
Member of Beast Riders, Tomb of Freedon Nadd (EU-PvP)
Without the darkness, how would we recognize the light?
Aries, admin of Czech/Slovak fansite SW-TOR.cz
Check out my story videos or support me by clicking my Referral Link

VesicularDavid
08.04.2014 , 01:47 PM | #208
In the corner of the screen it says Manaan Facility.....and its upposed to be aprt of the new expansion...that must mean..
MANAAN WILL BE THE NEXT PLANET

Aries_cz
08.05.2014 , 04:31 AM | #209
Quote: Originally Posted by VesicularDavid View Post
In the corner of the screen it says Manaan Facility.....and its upposed to be aprt of the new expansion...that must mean..
MANAAN WILL BE THE NEXT PLANET
Right, and Half Life 3 is confirmed...
Manaan is the flashpoint (and a pretty nice empty area) in 2.9, the expansion is most likely going to be on Lehon (aka Rakata Prime)
Member of Beast Riders, Tomb of Freedon Nadd (EU-PvP)
Without the darkness, how would we recognize the light?
Aries, admin of Czech/Slovak fansite SW-TOR.cz
Check out my story videos or support me by clicking my Referral Link

Jrr_hypernova
08.07.2014 , 10:06 PM | #210
Quote: Originally Posted by Aries_cz View Post
Right, and Half Life 3 is confirmed...
Manaan is the flashpoint (and a pretty nice empty area) in 2.9, the expansion is most likely going to be on Lehon (aka Rakata Prime)
so bring a conventional space craft that doesn't use repulsor tek to leave with?