Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Scheduled Maintenance: July 22nd, 2014

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Scheduled Maintenance: July 22nd, 2014
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ServerDroid
07.18.2014 , 03:12 PM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
On July 22nd, all game servers, SWTOR.com, and the launcher will be unavailable while we perform scheduled maintenance. Game Update 2.8.2 will be implemented during this downtime. Details are as follows:

Date: Tuesday, July 22nd 2014
Duration: 6 hours
Time: 1AM PDT (8AM GMT) - 7AM PDT (2PM GMT)

During maintenance, all updates and additional information will be posted on our Twitter account.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain service for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.

Reno_Tarshil
07.18.2014 , 03:13 PM | #2
Lord Tait of the Ptach Notes, please do not let us wait all weekend to hear some notes.
Back in Black (and redder)!
The Sith Lord of Butterfly Catching has returned.

http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free stuff and thangs.

theSCARAYone
07.18.2014 , 03:27 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Reno_Tarshil View Post
Lord Tait of the Ptach Notes, please do not let us wait all weekend to hear some notes.
^What he said
The Harbinger - Aggressors Legacy
Give me Pets! (Referral Link)

Varium
07.18.2014 , 04:06 PM | #4
May the force be with us and Lord of the Ptach will show us the way!
Obligatory SWTOR Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/43YdkT 7 day sub, etc etc.

Selenial
07.18.2014 , 04:15 PM | #5
Goodbye PVP Comms and Credits
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.
Celéna Mercenary Cathinka Seeliara Sage

LegoUniverseBC
07.18.2014 , 05:01 PM | #6
Bring on the Gree event!

Ryuku-sama
07.18.2014 , 06:12 PM | #7
Oh Dear Lord of Ptach Notes!! *points a ritual screen*
By sacrificing these noobs' *point a poor mara force leaping before his group, an inquisitor overloading mobs out of AoE, a ranged vanguard and a ranged operative* heart to you, I conjure you and your ptach notes. *looks as the mara is slaughtered by lvl 1000 mobs, the inquisitor eats all the AoE that would have hitted the mobs, the vanguard is mercilessly killed by melee as he tries to Hammershot them to death and the operative is killed by standard and weak ranged mobs doing more dps than him*

"If it wasn't broken, we shall break it. If it is balanced, we shall beat it until slow and painful death follows. If it is overpowered, it is working as intended." - Bioware 2015

ZETA_SCORPII
07.19.2014 , 07:42 AM | #8
Bad timing!! Gree runs during the Destiny beta

Aries_cz
07.19.2014 , 12:50 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Ryuku-sama View Post
Oh Dear Lord of Ptach Notes!! *points a ritual screen*
By sacrificing these noobs' *point a poor mara force leaping before his group, an inquisitor overloading mobs out of AoE, a ranged vanguard and a ranged operative* heart to you, I conjure you and your ptach notes. *looks as the mara is slaughtered by lvl 1000 mobs, the inquisitor eats all the AoE that would have hitted the mobs, the vanguard is mercilessly killed by melee as he tries to Hammershot them to death and the operative is killed by standard and weak ranged mobs doing more dps than him*

Oh crap, someone beat me to one of proper incantations to call forth Tait, Conjurer of Notes and servant of the mighty Ptach.
Supreme Commander of all riots yet to come
Without the darkness, how would we recognize the light?
Aries, admin of Czech/Slovak fansite SW-TOR.cz
Check out my story videos or support me by clicking my Referral Link

Darth_Wicked
07.19.2014 , 01:12 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by ZETA_SCORPII View Post
Bad timing!! Gree runs during the Destiny beta
Life is made of priorities. Plan accordingly.