Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Bioware need to MERGE servers !

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Bioware need to MERGE servers !

hitsugaya-d-ace's Avatar


hitsugaya-d-ace
07.18.2014 , 04:35 AM | #1
BIoware go merge servers : 1 french, 1 english, ...

PEACE

iDraxter's Avatar


iDraxter
07.18.2014 , 06:17 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by hitsugaya-d-ace View Post
BIoware go merge servers : 1 french, 1 english, ...

PEACE
I don`t think the RP and PvP-ers are gonna be happy with each other. Maybe if we could get passed the language barrier we could`ve fused all PvP/PVE and RP servers ENG/FR/GER into 1 of each category so everybody keeps the PvP / PvE /RP server tag

It`s not like the language barrier doesn`t exist already when you meet Russian/Italian/spanish/swedish/etc people/guilds

SirMannii's Avatar


SirMannii
07.18.2014 , 06:40 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by iDraxter View Post
I don`t think the RP and PvP-ers are gonna be happy with each other. Maybe if we could get passed the language barrier we could`ve fused all PvP/PVE and RP servers ENG/FR/GER into 1 of each category so everybody keeps the PvP / PvE /RP server tag

It`s not like the language barrier doesn`t exist already when you meet Russian/Italian/spanish/swedish/etc people/guilds
How can you even put swedish people among russians and spanish/italian - that language barrier does not exist? They speak english as good as british people, some times better.
<Ruthless>
FAMOUSLY FURIOUS
Idling on Carrick Station since December 14th, 2011.

ichebem's Avatar


ichebem
07.18.2014 , 06:48 AM | #4
I think a PVE and a PVP Server are relative similar. In Germany for example, the PVE-Server has the bigger, and in my opinion better PvP Community.
The only Problem for a ServerMerge could be the RP-Server...
But i think its time to merge Pve&PvP Servers.

And maybe to install crossqueing between english, german and french servers.
Sparks
@T3M4 - @Randuhmz - @ToFN

undiess's Avatar


undiess
07.18.2014 , 07:03 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by ichebem View Post
I think a PVE and a PVP Server are relative similar. In Germany for example, the PVE-Server has the bigger, and in my opinion better PvP Community.
The only Problem for a ServerMerge could be the RP-Server...
But i think its time to merge Pve&PvP Servers.

And maybe to install crossqueing between english, german and french servers.
If I don't have my OWPvP I'll get more bored than I am already. I love my OWPvP and it doesn't take much to get a skirmish started.

eerinbastile's Avatar


eerinbastile
07.18.2014 , 07:45 AM | #6
Wont happen as long as there's paid transfers. The more money spend people to transfer to another server to increase the quality of their playing experience decreases the likelihood Bioware will do anything, if anything it encourages them not to do anything because all they see is $$$$$$

Raansu's Avatar


Raansu
07.18.2014 , 09:06 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by undiess View Post
If I don't have my OWPvP I'll get more bored than I am already. I love my OWPvP and it doesn't take much to get a skirmish started.
I think you're confusing another game with swtor as OWPvP doesn't exist in swtor.

HaLeX's Avatar


HaLeX
07.18.2014 , 09:32 AM | #8
I've played on Shadowlands and POT5 and its the same exact thing but for the fact that POT5 has a lot more pvp only players. I know people like to think their server is special or their community is unique but its not. I would like to see those two servers merged.

When I think of Roleplayers in an MMO I think of sexual deviants and hippies so maybe those weirdos should have their own server Who knows what disgusting perversions(crimes against nature) are taking place on those RP servers.
GatorCountry GatorNation GatorUniverse POT5 SithUnited

undiess's Avatar


undiess
07.18.2014 , 09:33 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Raansu View Post
I think you're confusing another game with swtor as OWPvP doesn't exist in swtor.
2 out of the past 4 days it has existed quite nicely on PoT5 in Oricon. But you're right, the PvP community as a whole has no drive to do it themselves. Bioware has to spood feed incentives for every single thing, the community won't do anything at all but complain if there isn't a karrot placed infront of them. I am proud of PoT5 for keeping up OWPvP skirmishes, fighting back and forming up when gank fests are happening is a great time. The only incentive has been the pure PvP experience itself.

LanceCorporalDan's Avatar


LanceCorporalDan
07.18.2014 , 10:05 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by undiess View Post
The only incentive has been the pure PvP experience itself.
And this should have to be the only incentive for wpvp in my opinion. The pure joy and rush of it is rewardin enough. Now I agree they could do more to develop wpvp sure, but as a whole the community doesn't seem to desire it from what I've seen. They'd rather stick to heir instances pvp and squawk over their Epeens and big numbers.
Neves - 55 Vanguard
Dahkaras - 55 AssassinKeelaran - 55Juggernaut
Kalkaran - 55 MercenaryKallim - 55 Operative