Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Guild leadership trouble.

schmalingda
07.17.2014 , 01:52 PM | #1
HI i just started a guild a week or so a go. When I made the guild I was subscriber. But my subscription went to a preferred just for one day, because I was at work that day. But during the day I was a Preferred player I logged on to my main ( The guild leader ). And for some reason it switched the leadership of the guild to some random person in the guild. And since he is never on I can not ask him to switch it over. So I am wondering why it switched the leadership of the guild to that random person. And how I may get it back, because this really isn't right.

dipstik
07.17.2014 , 02:34 PM | #2
might wanna make a thread in the CS forums.

ninjonxb
07.23.2014 , 07:00 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by schmalingda View Post
HI i just started a guild a week or so a go. When I made the guild I was subscriber. But my subscription went to a preferred just for one day, because I was at work that day. But during the day I was a Preferred player I logged on to my main ( The guild leader ). And for some reason it switched the leadership of the guild to some random person in the guild. And since he is never on I can not ask him to switch it over. So I am wondering why it switched the leadership of the guild to that random person. And how I may get it back, because this really isn't right.
Bioware won't give it back.

The guild rules for F2P/Preferred are clearly written somewhere.

A Subscriber must be the guild master of a guild.
The only way a F2P or Preferred can be the guild master is if the guild only has F2P/Preferred in it.

The same thing happens if you don't log into the guild leader in 30 days.

The game bounces it down to the person with the highest rank that is still a subscriber.

This happened to be once (thanks to the target breach I had to get a new card and forgot to change SWTOR billing)...
But I have officers I trust who gave me back lead.

Edit:
http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/7191
http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/6856