Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

WTB 3.0 PvP Bone!

Josewales
07.17.2014 , 11:59 AM | #1
Come on BW...give us something to chew on for 3.0. Unless the cupboards are bare....I sure hope not! Hanging around waiting and hoping for more than a new WZ has me for one hanging here by a thread. I sure hope BW brings in ORvR events similar to the Bounty pve. Or something to get us out in the open that's not isolated or FFA like Gree.

Anything?

Kaos_KidSWTOR
07.17.2014 , 12:06 PM | #2
I hope for different copy and pastes of the current game-modes... that's all i really want is more environments to look at for the current gameplay styles. That and more OW PvP and 8v8 Arenas. 8v8 arenas would be awesome.

MelodicSixNine
07.17.2014 , 02:28 PM | #3
ONLY a new WZ? I would actually be happy if it wasn't just a new arena and it was a WZ.

I would like them to bring back Illum daily/weekly or introduce new pvp planet with a daily/weekly. Valor farming is not an issue anymore and I have much stronger PC now to handle bigger battles.

thatPERSON
07.17.2014 , 02:34 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaos_KidSWTOR View Post
I hope for different copy and pastes of the current game-modes... that's all i really want is more environments to look at for the current gameplay styles. That and more OW PvP and 8v8 Arenas. 8v8 arenas would be awesome.
i'd be totally fine with a re-skinned CW or NC. the one thing i would love is a new version of Voidstar. i love that warzone. by far my favorite (unless im on my jugg then either huttball wins )

Zoom_VI
07.17.2014 , 02:38 PM | #5
Why would they be telling us about 3.0 when 2.9 isn't even live.
Crinn

Sanity is for the weak minded.

TheNahash
07.17.2014 , 05:12 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Zoom_VI View Post
Why would they be telling us about 3.0 when 2.9 isn't even live.
Because 2.9 has 0 to do with PVP.
Master Kalchas Captain Santé
Darth Dírge Agent Héretic

Zoom_VI
07.17.2014 , 05:33 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by TheNahash View Post
Because 2.9 has 0 to do with PVP.
Yeah, but that didn't answer the question. They never release information about a patch before the previous patch is live.

Also holding cards close to the chest is extremely common in the software development industry.
Crinn

Savej
07.17.2014 , 07:55 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Zoom_VI View Post
Yeah, but that didn't answer the question. They never release information about a patch before the previous patch is live.

Also holding cards close to the chest is extremely common in the software development industry.
3.0 is supposed to be Makeb-sized. We knew lots about Makeb long before it was imminent.

Zoom_VI
07.17.2014 , 08:19 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Savej View Post
3.0 is supposed to be Makeb-sized. We knew lots about Makeb long before it was imminent.
PR policies change dude, since 2.0 they have been releasing zero information before the previous patch
Crinn

KumbayaGOD
07.17.2014 , 08:36 PM | #10
they will have reskin alderaan civil war ( the node will be red this time) , void star instead of planting bomb they will change it by planting candy, huttball will change from carrying ball they will carry small baby giradda the hut