Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Favorite BBQ sauce.

TUXs
07.17.2014 , 01:17 PM | #11
I'm not Amish so I buy mine

Famous Dave's, Devils Spit...goes good on ANYTHING imo!
All warfare is based on deception • If his forces are united, separate them • If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near • A leader leads by example not by force

My referral code: here (what you get here)

rkamm
07.17.2014 , 06:59 PM | #12
It all depends, If I want a sweet BBQ sauce it would be KC Masterpiece. For a Tangy Sauce it would be Mall's or Arthur Bryant's. I also make my own sometimes.

Anaesha
07.17.2014 , 07:21 PM | #13
I live in Kansas City home of Gates BBQ so naturally my favorite would be Gates BBQ Sauce.
“He who is not contented with what he has, would not be contented with what he would like to have.” ― Socrates

Joesixxpack
07.18.2014 , 06:22 AM | #14
I make a lot of different types of my own. What's in them is [REDACTED], and also just follow other's recipe's. I don't have a favorite really since there are so many variations and types good for different things.

Off the shelf Sweet Baby Rays is always on hand, and usually Bone Suckin' Sauce. I like them for all-around general use for quick grilling or whatever. Also bottles of local favorites I pick up while work traveling around the US.
SifuStoli Sage | Joesixxpack VG | BBQ'Ribs GS | Hawt'Sauce Guard | Dark'nStormy Scrap
ilotSufiS Mara | BBQRibs Sin | BBQSammich PT | BBQSawce MM | Dark'n'Stormy Op Med
PROPHECY OF THE FIVE

rkamm
07.18.2014 , 04:17 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Anaesha View Post
I live in Kansas City home of Gates BBQ so naturally my favorite would be Gates BBQ Sauce.
I grew up in the Kansas City area too. There are 2 types of people that live there. Those who love Gates and those who Love Arthur Bryants. IMHP you can't go wrong with either one.

Anaesha
07.18.2014 , 04:37 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by rkamm View Post
I grew up in the Kansas City area too. There are 2 types of people that live there. Those who love Gates and those who Love Arthur Bryants. IMHP you can't go wrong with either one.
oh yeah!! If I am in the mood for BBQ I go with which ever happens to be closer to me
“He who is not contented with what he has, would not be contented with what he would like to have.” ― Socrates

Patty_Boh
07.22.2014 , 08:08 AM | #17
Sweet Baby Ray's that stuff is my jam
"Only a Sith deals in absolutes" - Obi Wan Kenobi
Jedi Shadow: Arkesias
Saints and Soldiers

hunterraaze
07.26.2014 , 11:49 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Patty_Boh View Post
Sweet Baby Ray's that stuff is my jam
I agree. Best non home made BBQ sauce ever.
"Well, if people would make it more about me, I wouldn't have to"
~Iryllia