Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sages in God mode

Akoga
07.17.2014 , 11:35 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by DerSchneider View Post
That's because sages can heal2full and make them pay.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbQgvvFLawM

DerSchneider
07.17.2014 , 11:40 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Akoga View Post
sages are easy to play, but hard to master
Click here for 7 days of free sub and other stuff (referal link)
Nightrain - Juggernaut Nightfotmbruh - Guardian

RIP PVP TOFN

PloGreen
07.17.2014 , 12:38 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Tevzz View Post
I think by making a sage and throwing rocks at them, I've heard people find it insanely frustrating to see their character bent down...
Perhaps you are right.

BobaFaceroll
07.17.2014 , 01:12 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by PloGreen View Post
When do I get this new ability to make people unsubscribe? That sounds really powerful.
New ability? Heck, you've been able to do it since release. Make an Operative, get a couple other Operative friends, and roam around in a pack stunlocking people until they unsub.

Uber_the_Goober
07.17.2014 , 01:17 PM | #15
When do I get this new ability to make people unsubscribe? That sounds really powerful.
In a sweeping change to game balance, the "Unsub Button" ability was taken from Operatives and given to Sorc/sages.
POT5 COMMANDO - CAPTAIN OBV'IOUS
SENTINEL - PICKLE'JAR

AMONG OTHERS...
See you in the warzones, muppets.

PloGreen
07.17.2014 , 01:27 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by BobaFaceroll View Post
New ability? Heck, you've been able to do it since release. Make an Operative, get a couple other Operative friends, and roam around in a pack stunlocking people until they unsub.
This never gets old, still makes me chuckle.

PloGreen
07.17.2014 , 01:30 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Uber_the_Goober View Post
In a sweeping change to game balance, the "Unsub Button" ability was taken from Operatives and given to Sorc/sages.
It reminds me of 1.2, when we had the proc on disturbance and telewave. I think that was the only time anyone could say sorc or sages were a bit ott, apart from the stun bubble on everyone craziness.

Now it's seems there is more qq coz more people are playing them since double xp, most of which are terrible.

Still it's s powerful ability that must be nerfed this unsub button.

Nothematic
07.17.2014 , 01:42 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Cjirucha View Post
This is a well worded, intelligent post that seriously addresses some of the main concerns we as "insert any other class but sage" have.

In all seriousness though what does /5char actually mean? I've seen that a lot and haven't heard an explanation behind it. Would someone mind explaining it to me with more clarity than the OP??
Forum requires a minimum number of characters in a message to post it. /5char is used when the message they want to post isn't long enough (eg. lol).
Coastas - 60 Marauder | Enaico - 60 Sorcerer | Enairo - 60 Operative | Zabric - 32 Mercenary
[TOMB OF FREEDOM NADD]

Haystak
07.17.2014 , 02:43 PM | #19
Teams of stunlocking operatives are standing by to answer all of your unsubbing inqueries.
60s Scoundrel,Sage
55s Everything else

Xakthul
07.17.2014 , 02:48 PM | #20
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf