Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Stronghold Decoration Suggestions

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Maullum
07.19.2014 , 04:07 PM | #221
Non-faction based guards, maybe droids? It'd be great for non-faction strongholds.
Both the light and dark are flawed, it is the balance which amazes all.

KimbriOnasi
07.19.2014 , 04:49 PM | #222
I also agree with having manequins on which to display armor--that aren't our companions.
I also would like a way to display nice weapons.

A pool and/or jaccuzzi would be aweome.

And I would request that dancing NPC's be obtainable by additional means rather than JUST by cartel certificates (since in all the packs I bought in the past had a grand total of 0 that I received).

MasterBrown
07.19.2014 , 06:15 PM | #223
I too would like to request mannequins and weapon displays but also have another idea.

This may have been suggested elsewhere but as a solution to the growing complaints over the lack of fleet chat in strongholds, would it be possible to have 'communications relays' or something that will unlock various chat streams, including from the fleet? It seems to me that this would solve a problem that is aggravating a growing number of players whilst adding something very sought after to whatever rewards stream it went in (BW could really gain some kudos with crafters here).

I think that this could be either a large hook item with a satellite dish or antenna (I'm thinking Balmorra AA gun size), or just a computer console for a medium hook. It would then be interactable so that when clicked on, the associated chat channel replaced the current channel.

-Amazara-
07.19.2014 , 07:20 PM | #224
GSF Ships, no holos, not scaled down but "the real thing". If possible they should display my build and cosmetic custimozations.

Ability to add my characters as NPCs who disappear or get "holo-ized" if they represent the character that i've logged in currently. This might be an unlock-item similar to the name change, if you use it, the character you used it on gets added to your decoration library as an NPC.
>>> T3-M4 <<<
The Liandrin Legacy
Liandrin sisters & friends: Asarina - Jadine - Tyla - Kariya - Nanvel
Baroo Amazons: Ashkanie - Millena - Sandrina - Amazara - Melvanna - Tajheri

BobbyQuarrier
07.19.2014 , 07:52 PM | #225
The huge ice man sculpture (in the scenery) from the mission on Hoth where the Republic player works with the imperials to bring down the pirates, would be great to have in a cartel pack, and it's probably just the right size for the starship parking place.

LordMatthewS
07.20.2014 , 12:52 PM | #226
Quote: Originally Posted by Maullum View Post
Non-faction based guards, maybe droids? It'd be great for non-faction strongholds.
I would love to have any guards in my house!
Referral link for both of us to get free things in-game such as Cartel Coins, droid pets, booster packs and more!
http://www.swtor.com/r/bHlykH

Steelcamp
07.21.2014 , 12:00 PM | #227
A big screen TV with videos of PVP action in the warzones...real live action would be cool but a repeating loop video would be ok if it is a long video.
A video screen with your stats for that toon (PVP, Achievements, alignment, ...)
Portraits of your companions and something signifying the affection level.
Companions in Kolto Tanks
Defeated bosses in kolto tanks
Legacy toons in Kolto Tanks
A shooting range

crubel
07.21.2014 , 02:20 PM | #228
Quote: Originally Posted by Steelcamp View Post
A big screen TV with videos of PVP action in the warzones...real live action would be cool but a repeating loop video would be ok if it is a long video.
A video screen with your stats for that toon (PVP, Achievements, alignment, ...)
I think a TV that played commercials on a loop would be awesome. If we get this, I expect a huttball commercial and other advertisements that should be obviously humorous. Think of the fake commercials from the AquaBats SuperShow.

HobbesToo
07.21.2014 , 02:45 PM | #229
More Imperial War Droids

JJTEAMA
07.21.2014 , 03:13 PM | #230
What if you have some kind of a dueling dojo I got this idea from watching an where the family had a dojo next to their where the family had a dojo next to their house I thought this wou I thought this would be a good idea for the stronghold
VISUALLY IMPAIRED VERY BIG TEXT NEEDED TO READ.
http://www.swtor.com/r/2tVWWG get great stuff
message brought to you by Automattic voice to text program
http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...99#post7515899. About me