Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Stronghold Decoration Suggestions

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

AlrikFassbauer
07.16.2014 , 10:05 AM | #11
Too bad that Republic players never see such an Star Map ... More stuff to fuel my "faction favouritism" grudge ...
I'm a bad player.
I have no good reputation.
I never will.
Only bad reputation.

thewatcheruatu
07.16.2014 , 10:05 AM | #12
Head in a jar.

https://38.media.tumblr.com/35ad14e7...l2mo2_1280.jpg

That is all.

Edit: Actually, I've got more. Will probably update as I think about them. Mine are largely NPC desires.
  • Blowtorch guy. Blowtorch guy working on an astromech droid.
  • Group of degenerates shooting dice.
  • Smuggler doing a relaxed lean against a wall.
  • Group of senators having a spirited debate.
  • At least one of every kind of alien in game.
  • Huttball athlete (i.e., guy wearing Frogdog or Rotworm outfit and carrying a huttball in the crook of his arm).
  • Various VIPs (e.g., Baron Deathmark, the Defenestrator).
  • Various other characters from the class stories (e.g., those criminals that helped you raid the Voidwolf's ship in the Smuggler story).
  • Slot machines. Functional would be awesome.
Project Broken Compass | Hapan Delegation

ninjonxb
07.16.2014 , 10:06 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthTHC View Post

I want Treek rotating on a spit over a campfire.
I second this one. Maybe a generic spit over a campfire that we can put anyone in?

Also, I wonder how many of these posts will mention something to display armor.

AlrikFassbauer
07.16.2014 , 10:07 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by thewatcheruatu View Post
Nice idea. Supported.
I'm a bad player.
I have no good reputation.
I never will.
Only bad reputation.

Anubiran
07.16.2014 , 10:08 AM | #15
I want some type of swimming pool. I know there is no swimming in swtor but hell i want to make a jungle and then there is a pond where i can pretend to chill out.

Please do it.

Pantaro
07.16.2014 , 10:08 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by znihilist View Post
Actually the blood pool is a good suggestion.
when i read that i was like "O HELL YES TOO!"

Thufir_Hawat
07.16.2014 , 10:19 AM | #17
The Galactic Star fighters, so many nice models and if they had our actual customisation even better. At the moment you're really the only one to see your ships custom paint job as everyone else is to far away in an actual fight.
The Red Eclipse EU - GM of Drop it like it's Hoth cause last toon standing- http://dilih.eu/
Hawat - Marauder

walrusRus
07.16.2014 , 10:22 AM | #18
I'd like to see Dark Council Chairs as well as some torture devices from the Sith inquisitor story on Korriban. I am obviously looking forward to the Dromund Kaas Stronghold.

I also support the Head in a Jar idea.

CaulderBenson
07.16.2014 , 10:25 AM | #19
A lightsaber trophy rack for the bountyhunter/sith warrior etc would be very neat. You do kill a lot of notable jedi throughout the class and planet story missions. It would be nice to be able to display those.

Count_Mario
07.16.2014 , 10:25 AM | #20
+ Anti-aircraft cannons like the ones used on Tython during the Tython Flashpoint (just to feel safe of pigeons and stuff)
+ different Imperial and Republic NPCs to place, like Officers, Pilots and War droids
+ something like a fish pond (some version of the ponds seen on the Republic fleet)
+ a Holoprojector showing the Stronghold owner or one of his/or her characters (would be truly epic to walk into a central room and see the guy who owns a magnificient Stronghold as a holo statue)
+ a smaller version of said holoprojector showing just the face (like the holo busts used in the Senate Building on Coruscant)