Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Min/max pvp Obroan pvp gear for marauder

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Min/max pvp Obroan pvp gear for marauder

Zoom_VI
07.16.2014 , 09:27 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Tevzz View Post
I believe you're at 94% accuracy without any accuracy in your gear if you have the companion buff and if you take the 3% accuracy in Combat no?
yes, and if your actually speccing combat you have accuracy out the wazoo. As for his comment about flares. The talent he refers to for PTs anyway is DcD that gives 25% defense and resistance. He is not going to be able to get enough accuracy to put any meaningful dent in that DcD, or at least if he plans on being able to hit hard enough to actually make the PT feel like popping a DcD anyway.
Crinn

Sanity is for the weak minded.

Tevzz
07.17.2014 , 10:36 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Zoom_VI View Post
yes, and if your actually speccing combat you have accuracy out the wazoo. As for his comment about flares. The talent he refers to for PTs anyway is DcD that gives 25% defense and resistance. He is not going to be able to get enough accuracy to put any meaningful dent in that DcD, or at least if he plans on being able to hit hard enough to actually make the PT feel like popping a DcD anyway.
Yah I know about Chaff Flare, but the increased def. chance is only for Pyro (we can say for pretty much every single PT out there that is not a tank though). He'd have to stack a crazy amount of accuracy to be able to see a significant increase in the hit % if he's spamming white dmg attacks on a Pyro with Chaff Flare. An even easier solution is to just switch targets >.>
Vanov - CarnageVanv - VengeanceDarrthvanov - DeceptionVnv - FocusVa'nov - APVnov - Concealment
The Shadowlands - Reading Rainbow - Triumph

Aluvi
07.17.2014 , 10:38 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Tevzz View Post
This is what I run when playing watchman sentinel/Annihilation Mara. For Carnage I use the same gear setup, full power surge with no accuracy in gear because in Carnage the skill tree itself gives you enough accuracy.

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/characte...d-3d6f622542a1

You want power augments and you also want to have advanced deft mods 29X in every slot.
This is 100% dead on. Do this.
Aluvien Sith Marauder <Infinite Darkness> Shadowlands
Aluviann Jedi Sentinel <Triumph> Shadowlands

FlatOut_nlF
07.17.2014 , 11:47 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Aluvi View Post
This is 100% dead on. Do this.
So about 120 bonus damage worth loosing 9% crit ranting?

theUndead
07.17.2014 , 02:45 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by FlatOut_nlF View Post
So about 120 bonus damage worth loosing 9% crit ranting?
Yes it is. Bonus damage is more useful.
The Hellion Legacy (Harbinger) The Duma Legacy (Shadowlands)
Referal Link
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
As theUndead mentioned, I can't exactly spell out all of our policies in depth, but that should hopefully cover your concerns.