Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Marauder PVP Question

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Marauder PVP Question

chosonman
07.15.2014 , 01:38 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by sirullrich View Post
Why do you even post your ratings when none of them have over 10 wins and not higher rating than 1270? I've played more rank than you on one guy compared to all of your toons combined. How do you even talk. I'm not saying my marauder is OP what I'm saying 300k is terrible for any 55 dps class and 500k dps for a level 55 is average at best.

And why do you bother even posting that you play a flavor of the month class with H2F as your only ranked class? Then have the nerve to post replies on Mara threads saying that Mara's are just fine base on your expertise playing your lvl 14 Mara in lowbies.

You think playing FOM takes skill? If it's all skill tell me more... force push? master strike, leap, dispatch, heal to full... oh yea that takes so much skill to play. Try playing a sniper in ranked and lasting more than 2 seconds and then we can talk.
Sun-Sin | Jihyea | Sejong | Jisun
Jung Ma | Ebon Hawk
<Lee Legacy >
Referral - free character transfer

sirullrich
07.15.2014 , 01:49 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by chosonman View Post
And why do you bother even posting that you play a flavor of the month class with H2F as your only ranked class? Then have the nerve to post replies on Mara threads saying that Mara's are just fine base on your expertise playing your lvl 14 Mara in lowbies.

You think playing FOM takes skill? If it's all skill tell me more... force push? master strike, leap, dispatch, heal to full... oh yea that takes so much skill to play. Try playing a sniper in ranked and lasting more than 2 seconds and then we can talk.
Sorry bro my main is sorc heals which I use to play ranked 8v8's all the time, but since heals and dps were not strong for the ranked meta therefore I went tank. Dont play vengeance, my sentinel wa 1700 season 1 (not that good rating btw), we used a sniper in our 4v4 team season 2. I also heal on my scoundrel in ranked 4's. So again what do you do in PVP? O wait I know you CRY ABOUT EVERYTHING. Don't cry about snipers because they are also REALLLLLLY F***KING STRONG IN ARENAS JUST LIKE MARAS. L2P

chosonman
07.15.2014 , 01:51 PM | #14
Sorry bro my main is sorc heals which I use to play ranked 8v8's all the time, but since heals and dps were not strong for the ranked meta therefore I went tank. Dont play vengeance, my sentinel wa 1700 season 1 (not that good rating btw), we used a sniper in our 4v4 team season 2. I also heal on my scoundrel in ranked 4's. So again what do you do in PVP? O wait I know you CRY ABOUT EVERYTHING. Don't cry about snipers because they are also REALLLLLLY F***KING STRONG IN ARENAS JUST LIKE MARAS. L2P
What? you babble like a girl. Tell me more about you H2F FOM Guardian, actually better yet tell me more about your lowbie lvl 14 Sent again. I'm in for a good laugh.
Jung Ma | Ebon Hawk
<Lee Legacy >

Cjirucha
07.15.2014 , 02:04 PM | #15
Why do you even post your ratings when none of them have over 10 wins and not higher rating than 1270? I've played more rank than you on one guy compared to all of your toons combined. How do you even talk. I'm not saying my marauder is OP what I'm saying 300k is terrible for any 55 dps class and 500k dps for a level 55 is average at best.
Well I said mid 300k seems on the low end to me, but saying it's terrible seems a litle harsh I'll definitly work on some rotations on the training dummy though and of course keep practicing. Do you play carnage as well on your marauder?

@Tevzz Thanks for the great response man. Come to think of it, I do tend to tunnel vision a target and try to finish him (unless he's getting heals). Definitly something for me to work on.

@Chosonman Also thanks for the response. I'm inclined to agree with you that playing the objecive well does not always reflect in the scoreboard.

Any additional tips or snippets of advice are appreciated.

sirullrich
07.15.2014 , 02:07 PM | #16
What? you babble like a girl. Tell me more about you H2F FOM Guardian, actually better yet tell me more about your lowbie lvl 14 Sent again. I'm in for a good laugh.
LoL. It's one thing to get on people, who you claim to play flavor of the month classes, but at least be good at the non flavor of the month classes that you do play. "I don't play flavor of the month classes so I don't put put up good numbers, I play objectives so my numbers arent as good, too many healers and tanks so I can't kill anyone, mara sucks, premades ruin the game, snipers die too fast.... CHOSOMAN. " If that's the case and you have been playing for a long time. What are you good at? You don't play tanks, healers, fotm (guardians and sorcs), you also don't play with other people, you like to claim you play only non fotm classes, therefore you purposely GIMP yourself then you come to the forums to cry about it.

chosonman
07.15.2014 , 02:12 PM | #17
LoL. It's one thing to get on people, who you claim to play flavor of the month classes, but at least be good at the non flavor of the month classes that you do play. "I don't play flavor of the month classes so I don't put put up good numbers, I play objectives so my numbers arent as good, too many healers and tanks so I can't kill anyone, mara sucks, premades ruin the game, snipers die too fast.... CHOSOMAN. " If that's the case and you have been playing for a long time. What are you good at? You don't play tanks, healers, fotm (guardians and sorcs), you also don't play with other people, you like to claim you play only non fotm classes, therefore you purposely GIMP yourself then you come to the forums to cry about it.
Again with the babbling... Please enlighten us with more with your lvl 14 Sentinel wisdom. Also what's the next FOM class you're going to play? I hear Powertech is even simpler to play than guardian, only 4 buttons to worry about instead of 5.
Jung Ma | Ebon Hawk
<Lee Legacy >

sirullrich
07.15.2014 , 02:15 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Cjirucha View Post
Well I said mid 300k seems on the low end to me, but saying it's terrible seems a litle harsh I'll definitly work on some rotations on the training dummy though and of course keep practicing. Do you play carnage as well on your marauder?

@Tevzz Thanks for the great response man. Come to think of it, I do tend to tunnel vision a target and try to finish him (unless he's getting heals). Definitly something for me to work on.

@Chosonman Also thanks for the response. I'm inclined to agree with you that playing the objecive well does not always reflect in the scoreboard.

Any additional tips or snippets of advice are appreciated.
Sorry bro. Didn't mean to come off like a ******* to you OP. This guy Chosonman is not giving you good advice man. If you are playing mara your first job or role is to dps. For example NC and CW it is more important to wipe them off the node so you can cap rather than trying to cap while people are alive. When you have a node it is easier to stop from getting capped if you overwhelm your enemy. Once again damage is needed.

VS if the match goes both rounds without anybody taking any doors it goes by killls and believe me majority of the time the team with the most damage gets the most kills. AH kills are more important than orbs and people still give up mid for orbs. Both huttballs it is important to control mid which means some of your teamates have to just kill the crap out of people where the ball spawns. With all this being said doing damage is an objective otherwise why get medals for damage out put.

sirullrich
07.15.2014 , 02:18 PM | #19
Again with the babbling... Please enlighten us with more with your lvl 14 Sentinel wisdom. Also what's the next FOM class you're going to play? I hear Powertech is even simpler to play than guardian, only 4 buttons to worry about instead of 5.
Come back after you have more than 1 win and 1058 rating on your fotm guardian. LOL You have 55's in all of the fotm classses and you suck with all of them. So what class are you good at?

chosonman
07.15.2014 , 02:22 PM | #20
Come back after you have more than 1 win and 1058 rating on your fotm guardian. LOL You have 55's in all of the fotm classses and you suck with all of them. LOL
55 in FOTM classes? Bro I have 55 in ALL classes. Why don't you level your Sentinel first before opening your mouth again to tell us about how great the class is in PVP.
Jung Ma | Ebon Hawk
<Lee Legacy >