Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kaggath Battlegrounds Heats - Empire of Plagues vs Imperial Droid Division

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Kaggath Battlegrounds Heats - Empire of Plagues vs Imperial Droid Division

StarSquirrel
07.15.2014 , 10:54 AM | #21
A few notes on your leadership in the write-up that were wrong Warren.

First, it was Souz Syn who created Leviathans. It was rumored Murr created them but it is confimed in the Book of Sith that Syn was in fact the creator of the Leviathans.

Second, you overhype Plo's dueling skill. It was debated fiercely when the option of Plo was first brought up, and after review it is quite apparent that her only dueling wins came with mitigating circumstances. She never won a straight duel against any of the people you mention and always ran away at the end when she did win, never able to actually kill anyone.

Aside from that, this is one scary faction you set up.
I know if you look deep into your heart- which is currently all over that tree- you'll find a way to forgive me.

Aww, geez you look like a puppy! A blonde, eviscerated puppy!

-Alucard

Aurbere
07.15.2014 , 11:03 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Well, 700 words of mine is how I'm going to beat you.

Seeing as how we're definitely facing each other...
700? Is that all? Then I shall use 1400 words on how I will beat you!
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Warren-Stride
07.15.2014 , 11:03 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by StarSquirrel View Post
First, it was Souz Syn who created Leviathans. It was rumored Murr created them but it is confimed in the Book of Sith that Syn was in fact the creator of the Leviathans.

Second, you overhype Plo's dueling skill. It was debated fiercely when the option of Plo was first brought up, and after review it is quite apparent that her only dueling wins came with mitigating circumstances. She never won a straight duel against any of the people you mention and always ran away at the end when she did win, never able to actually kill anyone.
First, you may be right that he didn't originally make them, but he can still summon them, regardless. This picture (from Murr's Wookieepedia page) shows him evoking a leviathan. Even if you don't buy that, Muur was an engineer of many Sith Spawn and basically the founder of Sith alchemy. Even if Muur didn't originally summon the first leviathan, it's obvious that he could create them.

Second, I know Lomi Plo's abilities have already been and will continue to be under scrutiny. Basically, she fought Luke Skywalker and didn't die on multiple occasions. That in of itself is an impressive feat.
~~ AiR ~~
What are you more afraid of?
A weapon that could destroy you?
Or a weapon that could turn you into a monster?

StarSquirrel
07.15.2014 , 11:11 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Warren-Stride View Post
First, you may be right that he didn't originally make them, but he can still summon them, regardless. This picture (from Murr's Wookieepedia page) shows him evoking a leviathan. Even if you don't buy that, Muur was an engineer of many Sith Spawn and basically the founder of Sith alchemy. Even if Muur didn't originally summon the first leviathan, it's obvious that he could create them.

Second, I know Lomi Plo's abilities have already been and will continue to be under scrutiny. Basically, she fought Luke Skywalker and didn't die on multiple occasions. That in of itself is an impressive feat.
Alright, I'm skeptical but I believe you about Murr.

And yes, no disputing she was good, just saying that the thought that she won some of those duels is not entirely accurate, I'm sure that'll come up later.
I know if you look deep into your heart- which is currently all over that tree- you'll find a way to forgive me.

Aww, geez you look like a puppy! A blonde, eviscerated puppy!

-Alucard

Beniboybling
07.15.2014 , 11:13 AM | #25
A few notes on your leadership in the write-up that were wrong Warren.
EDIT: Warren beat me to the punch.

Warren-Stride
07.15.2014 , 11:17 AM | #26
Aside from that, this is one scary faction you set up.
Thank you! It's supposed to be scary. I was going to have this whole argument about enemy moral, but now that's pointless. *Sigh* From loving droid factions to hating them just like that.
~~ AiR ~~

Selenial
07.15.2014 , 11:19 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
700? Is that all? Then I shall use 1400 words on how I will beat you!
http://youtu.be/pSwy412nttI?t=14s
(Starts at 14 seconds, my Start at links havent been working recently)

But no, I can't wait to face you

(Though a leadership battle would be hilarious to debate. You'd lose, but Y'know)
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.
CelÚna Mercenary Cathinka Seeliara Sage

Beniboybling
07.15.2014 , 11:22 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
http://youtu.be/pSwy412nttI?t=14s
(Starts at 14 seconds, my Start at links havent been working recently)

But no, I can't wait to face you

(Though a leadership battle would be hilarious to debate. You'd lose, but Y'know)
It worked, I giggled.

Anyway folks, the debate. In particular space.

Warren-Stride
07.15.2014 , 11:28 AM | #29
Beni, can you link me to which exact ship this is -> Allegiance-class battlecruiser [Vengeance]
~~ AiR ~~

Beniboybling
07.15.2014 , 11:29 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Warren-Stride View Post
Beni, can you link me to which exact ship this is -> Allegiance-class battlecruiser [Vengeance]
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Alleg..._battlecruiser

Sorry, I should have mentioned, Vengeance was just a name Silenceo gave it.

EDIT: Also note according to the 3D model the Allegiance has 12 heavy turbolaser turrets and 9 triple turbolaser cannons.