Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dragon Age Inquisition

Anaesha
07.15.2014 , 09:23 AM | #1
It would appear this game is set to be released 10/7/2014 oddly enough on the exact same day My sub is going to be up and BW charges me another $77 & change for 6 more months.

What is sad is the fact that when DAI comes out I intend to purchase it and play it which plaything through all the stories and races could take quite some time away from TOR.

Who else intends to take a break from TOR in order to play DAI?

Lorrimar
07.15.2014 , 09:59 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Anaesha View Post
It would appear this game is set to be released 10/7/2014 oddly enough on the exact same day My sub is going to be up and BW charges me another $77 & change for 6 more months.

What is sad is the fact that when DAI comes out I intend to purchase it and play it which plaything through all the stories and races could take quite some time away from TOR.

Who else intends to take a break from TOR in order to play DAI?
Kinda depends on what the Devs here do. If I am still running the same Ops as I am today in October, it may be time to move on again. If they finally release something new, I'll probably be here.

Anaesha
07.15.2014 , 10:38 AM | #3
Between GSH in August and 3.0 come December or January I doubt we will see anything new.

Jeweledleah
07.15.2014 , 11:39 AM | #4
me. not becasue I'm tired of TOR, but because I've been looking more and more forward to DAI. CHaracters look interesting, mechanics look interesting, graphics are gorgeous.. between that and NYC comiccon.. well... there's only so much time in a day.but once I get that first play through out of my system, I'll be back.

Anaesha
07.15.2014 , 11:42 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Jeweledleah View Post
me. not becasue I'm tired of TOR, but because I've been looking more and more forward to DAI. CHaracters look interesting, mechanics look interesting, graphics are gorgeous.. between that and NYC comiccon.. well... there's only so much time in a day.but once I get that first play through out of my system, I'll be back.
yeah same here I love TOR and will always come back but the chance to get to play as a quinari in DAI is to hard to pass up.

ninjonxb
07.15.2014 , 02:08 PM | #6
I will most likely tell my raid group (which I lead) that we will not have any raids for a week. (I am taking a week off work also).
After that there is a good chance that I will not be on except for raids for a few weeks.

However the real question is when does 3.0 launch. If it launches in october... idk what I am doing.

Anaesha
07.15.2014 , 02:14 PM | #7
I'm banking on a Dec release of 3.0 so I have more time to play DAI.

CyrusConnor
07.15.2014 , 02:17 PM | #8
definitely gonna be taking the break for DA3, but first I gotta rebeat the last two in preparation for it

AshlaBoga
07.15.2014 , 05:40 PM | #9
Quick question: are there any sales for DA:I?

I've gotten so used to Steam sales that I always hesitate to pay $60 even if I know I'm going to eventually buy the game.
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

Jeweledleah
07.15.2014 , 11:03 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
Quick question: are there any sales for DA:I?

I've gotten so used to Steam sales that I always hesitate to pay $60 even if I know I'm going to eventually buy the game.
not yet. I mean.. its not even out yet, I wouldn't expect any sales for at least couple of months after release... especially since its not available on steam and only on origin in terms of digital edition (incidentally, I have pre ordered a deluxe $70 box from amazon, mostly because I prefer buying through amazon vs origin)