Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Legacy Storage?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Tsillah
07.19.2014 , 04:12 PM | #601
Quote: Originally Posted by Reno_Tarshil View Post
i was referring to a user I quoted 2 pages back.
And I was just expanding on your explanation to the person you replied to who asked what the thread was about again.

I felt your answer was incomplete, hence my addendum.
Ultimately I am a much more reasonable person when people reply to what I actually wrote instead of what they decided I meant with it

Reno_Tarshil
07.19.2014 , 04:14 PM | #602
Quote: Originally Posted by Tsillah View Post
And I was just expanding on your explanation to the person you replied to who asked what the thread was about again.

I felt your answer was incomplete, hence my addendum.
Oh. Roger that, carry on.
Supposed Member of "The Forum Apologist 5!" According to "The Reno_Tarshil Forum Fan Brigade!"
Quote:
I like Tacos.
http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free Tacos.

ivanhedgehog
07.22.2014 , 10:49 PM | #603
Quote: Originally Posted by Kirazy View Post
He said BOP. Everyone, rationally speaking, understood this to mean Bound, because there are no BOP items in inventory, ever, only on the ground. To presume this magically excluded BOE items that had become Bound, was weird desperate hope.
some crafted items come out bop. (and you dont find out until you have purchased the schematic btw) so you are never looting the item.

Khevar
07.22.2014 , 11:01 PM | #604
Quote: Originally Posted by ivanhedgehog View Post
some crafted items come out bop. (and you dont find out until you have purchased the schematic btw) so you are never looting the item.
Are you sure? The craftable BoP gear that I've seen (e.g. Rakata Relics) say Bind on Pickup in the "purchase schematic" tooltip.

Tsillah
07.23.2014 , 12:25 AM | #605
Quote: Originally Posted by ivanhedgehog View Post
Yeah I always thought that was very annoying. Honestly such schems should be bound to legacy items really.
Ultimately I am a much more reasonable person when people reply to what I actually wrote instead of what they decided I meant with it

TheBBP
07.23.2014 , 12:26 AM | #606
Legacy storage cannot come soon enough. I don't like shipping mats all over to alts. It is a pain.
REPUBLIC TROOPERS
Crosswire - Heavy GunnerElíta-one - Combat Medic
Canonball - Pointman

Ebon Hawk