Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Legacy Storage?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ScarletBlaze
07.16.2014 , 04:16 PM | #171
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Alright folks, round 2! From what I can tell there were two big questions still on the table and here they are:

Can I place BoP items in my Legacy storage?
As of Game Update 2.9, you cannot place or "transfer" BoP items through your Legacy storage. I will say that this issue is something that we will continue to discuss internally and could potentially change in the future.

Can I access my crafting materials from Legacy storage?
Yes you can! The way it will work is that when you go to craft something, your materials will be pulled in this priority order: Inventory, Cargo, Legacy storage.

Thanks everyone!

-eric
Thank you with all my crafting this will make it much easier.
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Guild Roleplays: http://republicexplorerscorp.enjin.com/activity
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/vLlZlR

micnevv
07.16.2014 , 04:17 PM | #172
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Wicked View Post
They've already stated they're considering having the Fleet Chat available in Strongholds.
Yes, same way they are considering the legacy storage issue. That's why we are trying to convince them that certain decisions must be taken to improve this expansion.

Selenial
07.16.2014 , 04:17 PM | #173
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Wicked View Post
They've already stated they're considering having the Fleet Chat available in Strongholds.
I don't care about fleet chat.

Listen, I don't spend stupid amounts of money on cartel Packs, so my normal banks aren't full.

Why would I load stronghold and reload fleet, to put them in a currently no-Different bank, every time I get mats off a mission? Instead of staying on fleet to pvp and do ops like I currently am.

I'm still looking forward to strongholds, going to love if, but currently the Legacy Bank is useless to anyone but crafters, and barely useful for crafters.
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.
CelÚna Mercenary Cathinka Seeliara Sage

Reno_Tarshil
07.16.2014 , 04:17 PM | #174
Quote: Originally Posted by micnevv View Post
What space??? For anyone thats not a crafter/trader the legacy storage is practically useless.
Anyone who isn't a crafter/trader is missing out in-game.
Back in Black (and redder)!
The Sith Lord of Butterfly Catching has returned.

http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free stuff and thangs.

DarthTHC
07.16.2014 , 04:19 PM | #175
Quote: Originally Posted by Brasandus View Post
In this case I do not see any use for the bank at all.
Totally useless feature like the rest of the Patch.
It is useful for this:

Yes you can! The way it will work is that when you go to craft something, your materials will be pulled in this priority order: Inventory, Cargo, Legacy storage.
Welcome to MMO's, a type of game that is often updated, but not every update may be exactly suited to any one player's particular play style.

Selenial
07.16.2014 , 04:19 PM | #176
Quote: Originally Posted by Reno_Tarshil View Post
Why? It's the most mundane aspect of the game.

Only good thing is making money out of it, and that's already very easy in this game.
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.
CelÚna Mercenary Cathinka Seeliara Sage

micnevv
07.16.2014 , 04:21 PM | #177
Quote: Originally Posted by Reno_Tarshil View Post
Well I'm sorry but as a PVP'er I've only had to use crafting for grenades and stims. So I definitely don't need 80 spaces for mats that I only use once a month on specific alts.

theSCARAYone
07.16.2014 , 04:21 PM | #178
Alright folks, round 2! From what I can tell there were two big questions still on the table and here they are:

Can I place BoP items in my Legacy storage?
As of Game Update 2.9, you cannot place or "transfer" BoP items through your Legacy storage. I will say that this issue is something that we will continue to discuss internally and could potentially change in the future.

Thanks everyone!

-eric
Please suggest change to the underlined part for cosmetic gear. (head, chest, legs, boots, gloves, belt, bracers, MH, OH)

Can we get word on legacy wide credits please? Is it even being considered?
The Harbinger - Aggressors Legacy
Give me Pets! (Referral Link)

ScarletBlaze
07.16.2014 , 04:21 PM | #179
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Why? It's the most mundane aspect of the game.

Only good thing is making money out of it, and that's already very easy in this game.
Mundane to you maybe but a lot of people love to craft. I know I craft for me and my boyfriend and even my guild and I like this idea as I have all the crafters and the mission skills. This will make it easier for me. I will move most of my mats to my legacy bank to free up space in my regular cargo hold.
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Guild Roleplays: http://republicexplorerscorp.enjin.com/activity
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/vLlZlR

BuriDogshin
07.16.2014 , 04:23 PM | #180
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Why would I load stronghold and reload fleet, to put them in a currently no-Different bank, every time I get mats off a mission?
No need. You can insta-travel to your stronghold in the middle of the mission, drop off your mats, and then return to where you were -- similar to when queuing into a FP or warzone. There is no other vault you can access so conveniently, because all other travel options that get you to a vault - QT, Fleet pass, personal starship access -- do not give you the option of going back to where you were before you traveled. Strongholds do.
Going Preferred January 31, 2015.