Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Best things to buy in the Cartel Market? (In your Opinion of course.)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Cartel Market Suggestions
Best things to buy in the Cartel Market? (In your Opinion of course.)

LordMatthewS
07.14.2014 , 10:31 AM | #1
Title says it all.
Referral link for both of us to get free things in-game such as Cartel Coins, droid pets, booster packs and more!
http://www.swtor.com/r/bHlykH

VitalityPrime
07.14.2014 , 10:37 AM | #2
If I label "best" as what I purchase the most...Major XP Boost (5-Pack).

If I label "best" as what I couldn't go without even though I only had to purchase it once...Valiant Jedi Armor.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge. There is no fear, there is power. I am the heart of the force. I am the revealing fire of light. I am the mystery of darkness, in balance with chaos and harmony...immortal in the force.

LordMatthewS
07.14.2014 , 10:45 AM | #3
Okay. I am going to have around 1500 cc soon and just can't decide what to get. I'm leaning towards buying legacy upgrades or something? Thanks for the reply though!
Referral link for both of us to get free things in-game such as Cartel Coins, droid pets, booster packs and more!

Lorrimar
07.14.2014 , 11:00 AM | #4
If you haven't bought fully upgraded rocket boots & completely removed the cooldown from your fleet pass (both of these are legacy wide unlocks btw), you really aught to, it makes life muuuuuuuch easier.

Xakthul
07.14.2014 , 11:20 AM | #5
If you haven't unlocked HK-51 across your whole legacy, do it. Now.
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf

Heat-Wave
07.14.2014 , 11:27 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Lorrimar View Post
If you haven't bought fully upgraded rocket boots & completely removed the cooldown from your fleet pass (both of these are legacy wide unlocks btw), you really aught to, it makes life muuuuuuuch easier.
This, times ten.

LordMatthewS
07.14.2014 , 12:18 PM | #7
I heard that rocket boots sucked? Something about they only lasted 15 seconds then cooldown, and didn't make you much faster...

Lorrimar
07.14.2014 , 12:21 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by LordMatthewS View Post
I heard that rocket boots sucked? Something about they only lasted 15 seconds then cooldown, and didn't make you much faster...
fully upgraded you get 15 seconds on & 15 seconds off (15 sec cooldown) & as far as speed, I am almost positive that it is equal to rank 3 speeder piloting. I too was skeptical, but after purchasing them, I find that they are a godsend.

LordMatthewS
07.14.2014 , 12:23 PM | #9
fully upgraded you get 15 seconds on & 15 seconds off (15 sec cooldown) & as far as speed, I am almost positive that it is equal to rank 3 speeder piloting. I too was skeptical, but after purchasing them, I find that they are a godsend.
Hmm... I think I might try them then. One more question: do they deactivate after being attacked? (Like how you get knocked off speeders when enemies start attacking you.)

Lorrimar
07.14.2014 , 12:26 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by LordMatthewS View Post
Hmm... I think I might try them then. One more question: do they deactivate after being attacked? (Like how you get knocked off speeders when enemies start attacking you.)
unfortunately they do. Think of them as a temporary speeder on a short cooldown that can be used in areas where speeder's aren't allowed.